chapter 25 :-

Sanyu was shocked to see the scene of her balcony, there was a swing a round swing which she always dreamed to have in her room, yes ans she just wished in the morning and it was here in front of her eyes…

She was just starting at the swing without blinking her eyes even, then she felt someone’s arm are getting wrapped around  her stomach which were pulling her close to a broad muscular well built chest..she knew exactly who was it….

Then she heard the whisperes in her ear:-“u liked it princess”

She just closed her eyes and let alone tear dropped from her eyes…
She leaned backward and rested her head on his chest and put her arms on his…

She just closed her eyes and let alone tear dropped from her eyes…She leaned backward and rested her head on his chest and put her arms on his…

Rd:-“say na princess u liked it….”

S:-“I loved it… but meri har wish puri karke tum meri adte bigad rahe hoo… maine to subhe sirf aise hi bol diya tha ki yaha aek round swing hota to accha hota, aur jaha tak muje yad haii tumne to wo suna bhi nahi tha, fir ye kaise kiya aur kyu….”

Rd:-“hmm, sweetheart agar tumhare adate bigadke I can see the smile on your face then I am ready to spolie u for whole my life….”

S:-“itni adate bigadoge na to badme tumhe hi trouble hoga….”

Rd:-“wo meri concern haii, tum mat socho uske bareme…”

Rd:-“chalo tumhe ye lighting se decorate bhi karna than a me laya hu wo bhi…. Lets do it..”he was about to go to the swing but she stopped her by holding his hand…

Rd:-“what??”

S:-“tum thak nahi gaye…. Aekto muje kabse uthake ghum rahe the phir pure din mere tantrums jhele, aura b ye…. Kaise kar lete ho tum itna sab aur wo bhi smiling face ke sath…… ”

Rd:-“are mai nahi thaka hu…”’but she was looking at him 

Rd:-“whattttt…. Ok fine thoda sa thak gaya tha, but then I saw that smile on ur face and my tiredness went away….”

He gripped her waist and pulled her closer…

S:-“rd kyu mujse itna pyaar karte hooo… tum jitna mere liyee karte hoo unme se kuch thoda bhi maine tumhare liye nahi kiyaaa”