chapter 85 :-

"Sweetheart where are you? I am home"I yelled but there wasn't any response ..

I went into the room to see her standing across the window hugging herself thinking something..

"what's my jaan doing.." I back hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"bore ho rahi hu.. rd I wanna go out somewhere out.. where can see other people.. rather than feeling bored I am feeling suffocated" she lets out her frustration.

"ohk ohk why getting frustrated I am taking you out anyways.. we are going to the other part of island.."I exclaimed

" Wowwwwww yeyyyy thanks rd..." she said practically jumping on me.. I caged her in my arms and hugged her tightly...

" bas abhi jane to do. I need to get ready also na.." she kissed my cheek..

"jaan.." I said huskily kissing her neck. Its been three days we are close..

"hmmm "she leaned her head giving me more access. " its been three days we are close.. jaan .. we still have time for getting out.. "

She shyly hugged me nodding her head in no.." why.."I asked..i mean I want her so badly.

" noo means no.. not now atleast.." she said smiling shyly across mr neck I could feel her.

" the thing is that I want you jaan " I was about to kiss her lips but interrupted by a phone call..

" what a timing.." I said and she giggled. She always does this whenever I got grumpy.

" go get ready we are going to a party tonight..wear something accordingly .. but don't wear too sexy baby.." I flopped a quick kiss on her head and leave her picking up the call which was from tailor..

" yup tailor say any updates about that woman? "I still say that woman with a hard anger in my nerves ..

" yess sir I will tell you all that when we meet up for now I called you up to inform that the car is ready and I am personally driving it with three cars for security team with us.. we have checked the whole area where you are going to be tonight with the extra security check.. there is no way to be harmed now sir.."

" that's what you said last time also tailor."

" this time nothing is gonna happen sir. I assure you , you can roam with ma'am on streets with no bodyguards even sir.. "

" I am trusting you tailor.. " I said but then I was called by my sweetheart..

" rddddd help me.." she yelled , her voice was dripping frustration..

" coming sweetheart.." I answered " tailor call you back. " I cut the call and went to the room..

I opened the door but soon my breath got hitched in my throat seeing her trying to tie the single thinline knot of her black backless gown..

" rdd tie this or I will seriously throw this dress out.." she said being more frustrated..

" she said being more frustrated