chapter 13 :-

Sun rays were disturbing the most peacefull sleep of sanyu. She stired in her sleep and try stratching her hand but could not be able to as she felt she was caged in something or pricesly someone’s strong grip.

She turned her face side and saw the cutest scene again

She turned her face side and saw the cutest scene again. A sleeping rd is the first thing she wanted to see from yesterday when she open her eyes.

She was feeling so good caged in his arms, but she has to wake him up as she doesn’t want to repeat the yesterday’s encounter again. So she jerked himsoftly calling his name to wake up.

Today luckily he waked up. But seen her beside him again hugged her and dip his head in her neck precisely his favourite place.

S:- “ rd aj nahi ha.i don’t wanna repeat yesterday’s thing. Please so get up. ”

Rd remembered her state and quickly got up. Rd:- “ ok see I am up. Now give me my morning treate.”but this time sanyu kissed his cheeks.

S:-“ dare u to kiss me one my lips without brushing your teeth(she said it just for the namesake coz she knew if they were start the things, then it will end far away, which she doesn't want for now). Ab chalo u have only 2 hours with me cause my family will lend here after that.”

Rd:- “ohhhhhh”he said with a hurt in his eyes, but tried to smile

S:- “ ohh to ab tum mujse bate bhi chipan lage hoo”

Rd:- “ kya?”he was confused.

S:- “ I can see hurt in ur eyes. Why r u hiding it from me? U don’t trust me?”

Rd:-“ sweetheart its not like that. Its just that I was thinking about your mom. Ummm woo”

S:- “ ohhh my love u know ur mad right?” she hugged him giggling.

Rd:-“this is not fair ur laughing on me?”he pouted and she kissed his pout.

S:- “ no my babu. My mom won’t eat u so chill. I am there with u. ok ab chalo na i am hungry.”

After having their breakfast they packed their stuffs and went away leaving a tensed sanyu, as she knew what was coming next.

At shekhawat mention:-

Re:-“ aa gaye beta. Looking sad.”

Rd:- “ ha wo do din apse dur thana esliyeee” he was feeling sad and empty as he spent two days with his princess and now he is again away from her that feeling is making him sad.

Re:- “ awww mera beta muje miss kar raha tha. Koi nai beta me tuje abhi apna special gajar ka halwa bana ke khilati hu tu ja fresen up ho ja. Go beta tere dad bhi ate hi honge.”

After half an hour rd came and sat on the dining area to have his lunch till then his dad also came.

Rd:- “mmmmmm wow mon no can beat u in this ever”