chapter 12:-

next day rd was still sleeping, but for the change sanyu woke up first she she fresh and up and went to make breakfast. She made breakfast, but there was no one has waked up.

So she thought to wake rd up. She went to his room and saw the cutest scene ever. Rd was sleeping on his stomach with his mouth slightly open.
His hair was covering his forhead falling little into his eyes.

sanyu went to him and sat on the bed, she slowly cares his hair, “sote hue bohot cute lagte ho tum. Randhir randhir chalo utho ab.”she kissed his forhead.

But he was admant not to wake up

But he was admant not to wake up. Sanyu make her wet hair fall on his face so that she could wake him up. But still rd did not even stird.

So sanyu slowly put her soft lips on his and gave peck, and was about to back out when she felt a hand on her waist and before she could realise what happened she was pinned to the bed under rd and he was kissing her with atmost love and care.

After some minute sanyu was breathing heavily rd sensed it and pulled back from the kiss. Both were penting hard.

Rd:- “ I love u, but sanyu how many times I have to tell u to withdraw from the kiss when u become breathless. Why don’t you listen to me?”

S:-“ I love u too and I told u before the reason, and u answer me first, u were already waked up, then why  u were not opening ur eyes?”

Rd:- “ cause I was enjoying the way u were trying to wake me up.”

S:- “ ok now get up, chalo tum fresh ho jao me breakfast lagati hu.”

Rd:-“ ummmmm no be like this today I wanna sleep more.” Saying this he hugged her and put his head in crock of her neck and inhaled her fresh fragrance sharply.

S:- “ no rd utho. Tum koi bacche ho kya jo aise muje teady jaise hug karke so gaye?”
Rd:- “ ummmm. Let me sleep”

Here everyone have waked up and were sitting in the hall. Karan thought to call rd so he went to his room but sonn regret the dicision.

K:- “ ohhhh sorry sorry maine kuch nahi dekha. Mai to bas rd ko uthane aya tha, but in don’t think ke aj wo uthega” karan turned his face towards the door.