Chapter 63 : -

Sanyu came back to her room and wear her shoes..

Rd : -" princess come lets go.." gripped her waist..

S:- " umm rd.. please hume thoda dyan rakhna hoga abhi hum palace mai haii aur yaha sab ate jate rehte haii... so umm (pointing towards his hand...) "

Rd :- " ohh..ok sorry (left her waist...) "

They were walking silently

They were walking silently... she was enjoying cool weather outside. The cool breez were making her feel lighter than before..

Rd was looking at her calm face... they reached on the second floor where first photo shoot is going be held..

Piyush one of rd's friend who is the main head of the team for the shoot was arranging the set up for the shoot...

Rd :- " umm princess are u ready? "

S: -" agar ready nahi hoti to yaha kyu ati rd.."

Rd :- " hmm " don't know what to say future..

P:- " heyy.... Tum mere bina hi aa gaye shoot karwane.. are bhai ham sab bhi kar wanyenge..."

There came parth with vidhushi, jiggy, kostu, vishad, ishika, sahil, arpita,tanya,karan...

S:- "hey tum sab aa gaye...." She ran towards them and enflucted by all the girls following boys...

K:- " tu waha khada kya has raha haii chal aa ja.."

He also came and hugged sanyu tightly...

She didn't said anything as doesn't wanted to create a scene here...

Rd : -" so chalo bhai.. I think yaha almost sabhi couples mai hi haii so jinko jinko photoshoot karwana haii wo aek aek photographer ko leke jao kyuki.... Yaha bohot sare haii... "

P:- "vidhushi mere sath photos click karvaogi? " mumered I her ear

Vids :- ""but parth sab kya bolenege? "

P :- "bol dena ki sab couples mai shoot kar rahe the to hum dono akele the to we did click..."

Vids: -"but fir bhi..."

P:-"its ok if u r not comfortable (faking sadness)"

Vids:- "nahi aise nahi ahii.. accha ok(sighed)"

Parth and vidhushi happily did photoshoot but in friendly poses...

Here sandhir were not different, poor rd was trying to be close to her but to her stubbornness she was maintaining distances amd also faking the smiles...

Rd :- " piyush lets take brake.."

Pi :- " yeah sure.. see u after half and hour"

He went away with his team leaving sandhir alone...

Rd took her hand in his hand and made her look at him..

Rd :- " princess I know job hi subhe hua"