chapter 86 : -

Chapter 86 :-

Sanyu’s P.O.V :-

I was sleeping peacefully until i felt my head beign throbbed .. i felt like i am having world war being held on my held. I mean wat happend to my head yaar.

I tried to move and get up but how can i when my hasbund is having his good slepp having me in his arms..
I again tried and finally turned myself to him.. he was still looking dam delicious in his hot avtar ..

His face was as innocent as a child.. yet his falling locks on his face was making him the hottest person on universe.. i move my hand up and carese his falling locks... i placed a kiss on his forehead..

In his sleep even he smiled at my touch.. i smiled and went closer to him.. sensing me move he pulled me closer to his chest .. i was ok to it until i realise that the sheet which was saperating us was now no where, as i moved the sheet was misplaced..

I closed my eyes realising not being able to do anything. He sensing me so close to him, he woke up.. he smiled with his half opened eyes and again slept dumping his head in my neck..

“rd.. its late babu.. utho abhi.. common”

“umm.. let me sleep.. me puri rat jag raha tha.. me thak gaya hu..” he said not even realising his words making me blus...

“shut up.. and get off me.. i wanna go for shower.. common.. hatho bulldozer .. ” i tried to push him but instead he woke up and come upon me smirking..

“so you wanna take shower.. “ i nodded in yes..

“ even i also.. you know what.. lets go take shower together.. common.” he quicklu stood up making me yell..

“rdddddd..” i yelled closing my eyes..

“what? ” he asked still standing there as i peeped little..

“just .. just look at yourself. You are naked. You dump ass..”

“did you just called me a dump ass...” he asked me in threatening tone..

“ummhmmm... what are you gonna do about this.” I asked with the challenging smirk pulling the sheet covering myself..

“let me show you instead of telling you.. ” before i could understand anything he just picked me up and threw me on his shoulder..

“rdd.. rrd ye kya kar rahe ho.. utaro muje niche.. rd please..“ i plead but it effortlessly got unheard..

He went into the bathroom and drop me down locking the bathroom door.. he turned around and looked at me smirking coming closer with taking slow steps.

He blocked me to the wall and threw the sheet away.. i closed my eyes as i felt him kissing my neck dumping his head into my neck..

“ so you what you were calling me???  ”

" nothing..... ju just let me go... ( still with closed eyes.. ) rd.. ( i opened my eyes only to see him looking at me hungrily ) what are you looking at? “

“ you “ he said huskily making me shiver..

“ why ? “ i somehow asked coz looking into his magical eyes made me paralyzed..

“jaan you don't know what you do to me with your amazing look and most innocent eyes... i . I want you so badly.. i am not able to control myself... as more as i look at you.. you make ne loose myself.. what i should do about this.. ??” he said being disappointed with himself..

“ umm how about you continue what you were doing ??” i huskily said leaning my naked frame on his naked body.. then i bite his ear lobe making him groan in pleasure..

He said nothing but his next move made it all clear. he held my one leg up and entered in me without any warning and increased his pace.. he was hungrily kissing my breasts one by one making my back arched in pleasure...

“ rddddd..... “ i moan at his pace.. my hands were scratching his back wildly.

“ what are you doing to me jaan.. i love you soooo much...” he said huskily..

“ rdddddddd “ i screamed in pleasure as i was near my climax after  around 2 hours...

“ say loud jaan... say my name loudly... come on jaan ... come for me... come baby “ he said as he was also near his climax....

“ i i love you rdddd... i love you sooo much... “ “ i love you tooo jaan.. i love you 2... “ i hugged him tightly as we reached our climax...

Finally he was going to withdraw himself from me but i stopped him as it was nice feeling to have him this close to me.. don't think that i am pervert or something.. but that time i wanted that so i asked ...

Then he came out from me and picked me ou in bridal style and kisses my forehead... he put me in hot water jucuzy and he poured my favourite jasmine body wash and cqme inside and started cleaning me... i was so tired to do anything.. so i just put my head on his heart and let him do his work.. after taking a warm and so much relaxing bath he wore a towel shoeing his well built prefect abs and made me wear my bath robe...

We came out of bathroom and he made me sleep on the bed. He turned but i held his hand. “ where are you going.. join me please.. “ i said pouting like a puppy..

“ jaan agar tum aise hi pout karogi to fir... uhhh uhhh.. “ he said smirking..

He then came closer and kissed my forehead lovingly.. “ sleep jaan.. you look tired.. muje Kuch kam haii.  I am downstairs.. aur for muje breakfast bhi banana haii.. i will be Just  right back.. ok “ .. i nodded and closed my eyes and curled up..

End p.o.v .....

Rd's p.o.v.....

I closed the door and came downstairs.. i called tailor quickly to know the updates.. all was ok for my relief..

Then i quickly called my men to ready my last surprise of the trip..

I went into kitchen and searched for some bread.. finally after getting bread i searched for eggs in fridge.. and made heart shaped bread with a heart shaped omlet.meanwhile i  After that i decorated all thing into tray and went to wake my jaan up..