chapter 11:-

It was 1:30, now all were gathered in hall. S:- “ so guys kya karna haii, bolo. Ummmm Chalo lunch banate haii, badme dekh lenge kya karna haii ok.”

Sa:- “ hum kyu banae. Ye kam tum girls ka hai, so u do it. We’ll sit in the hall.”

Rd:- “ no I am getting boared so I will to help my sanyu.” Hearing this other girls were looking at their bf frowing.

Sa:- “ ishu baby, I was just joking. Definetly I will help u. come.”
Ishu laughed little and girls went to kitchen.

Sa:-" yaar kya rd teri wajehse hame bhi ye sab karna padega"

Rd. :- " to usme kya haii sahil tum apni gf ki khushi ke liye itna nahi kar sakte "

Sa :-"yess ur write."all boys went to kitchen.

Ishu choose to cut vaggies for making sabji, where arpita was preparing salad, tanya was making dal and parth was focused to make rice.

Sanyu and rd decided to make dough for roties. So sanyu put the floor in a big bowl and added necessary ingredients, they were facing their back to others’; sanyu was preparing dough an naughty idea came in rd’s mind.

He went back to sanyu such as her back was touching his chest, he put his one hand on her stomach and on hand on sanyu’s hand which was full with thw dough. He rubbed his hand on her stomach giving a sensation to her.

 He rubbed his hand on her stomach giving a sensation to her

She started breathing heavily. Rd sensed it and whispered in her ears
”relax princess. I am just helping u. breath normal. relax”he whispered in his husky voice so that only she could hear that.

S:- “ rd, please not now. Everyone is here. Some one will see us like this. I don’t wanna them to see us like…rddd”she nearly moaned as rd put his head in the crock of her neck and started nibbling her neck with his nose.

They forget that they were not alone. Soon a cough made both of them back to their sences. They quickly made their frames away from each other and looked at the person.

Ko:-“ ohh so if your romance.. I mean dough is done lets prepare roties sanyu. I am hungry”she nearly smirked but soon went from there looking at the frowing face of sanyu.

Sanyu turned furiously towards rd who was already looking at her with a  coy smile. “whattt? Why are u frowing. Its ok.”

S:- “ I told u before that someone will see us, but u did not hear me.”

Rd:- “ as if u were not enjoying it.”

S:- “ umm yes I was but”she said and looked down in shy.

Rd:- “ awww sweetheart u blush now a days so much.”

S:- “ shut. Ok now let me prepare roti u go outside.”

Rd:- “ no I will also help u like we made dough togather.”

S:- “ no ways ok. I will prepare it by myself. U go.”