Chapter 67 : -

Sorry sorry guys.. please forgive me for posting my story this late.. but I had my genuine resons… hope you’ll understand…

And I promise to update story between 2 days gape everytime…..

================================

After doing a fabulous photoshoot …..Same night.. sandhir were sited at the bay of the lake… sanyu was sitting between legs of rd and her back was rested on his chest..

 sandhir were sited at the bay of the lake… sanyu was sitting between legs of rd and her back was rested on his chest

Rd :-“ sweetheart…”

S:- “ hmmm” gazing the moon and stars…

Rd :- “ mera nam to dikhao… maine to tumhari mehendi thikse dekhi hi nahii…” held her elbows carefully so that her hina dosent get spoiled….

S:- “ tumhe jetti se jealous hone se fursta mile tab to dekhoge na… (giggled….) ”

Rd left her elbowas and frowned…

S:- “ accha baba sorry (kissed his cheek) bas? ”

Rd :- “ nahi mai bohot gussa hu aek se naahi chalga”

S:-“ (she giggled and kissed another one) bas? ”

Rd :- “ nahi .. maine kaha na mai bohot angry hu….”

S:-“ok to fir muje to yehi karna padega…(picked his lips…)”

But before she could pull back he gripped her mane and deppened the kiss… after good 10 minutes he left her…

S:- “ accha abhi name find karo… maine suggest kiya tha us mehendi wali ko.. tumhe itni aasani se nahi milega…” showed her hands…

He pretend that with the great difficulty he find the name just to make her happy……

Rd :- “ princess kitna difficult tha pata haii… bohot mushkil se dunda…”

S:- “ dekha maine bola tha na.. ab muje nind aa rahi haii. .chalo abhi sone chalte haii… good night (kissed his forehead) ”

Rd :- “good night(kissed her forehead..) sweetheart..”

Next day…

All were just sited and were waiting for the breakfast…

Ma :- “ rd beta lavanya aa gayi hogi airport par.. kya tum use le aaoge? Mai kisi aur ko bhej deti lekin wo kisiko janti nahi haii na”

Rd :-“ jii mami.. mai breakfast karke le aaunga..”

Ma :- “ um beta wo kya haii na ki wo bechari akeli ayi haii.. to accha hota tum abhi use lene chale jate… umm wo  breakfast uske sath kar lena.. ”

Re:- “ ha beta..”

Rd :- “ ji mom.. mai abhi jata hu… ”

Rd looked at sanyu who was going to say something but stopped seeing mami…