chapter 18

Next day agrawal house:-

Sanyu was in her packing rather spreading her clothes all over her room, her mom came as she knew her daughter.

Anju:-“ he bagwan sanyu baccha ye kya kiya tune, tu room ki halat to dekh beta. Ye koi tarika hua bags pack karne ka. Chal hat let me do it. Me hi kar deti hu tujse nai hoga.”

She was packing sanyu’s clothes, and she smiled at her mother, coz she was normal after so so many days…

She went back her and hugged her tightly. Her mother knew that she was being rude to her these days, but could not help it, as she doesn’t wanna repeat the things happened with vaidehi, at last she was a mother, how can she be ignorant towards the topics related to her childern’s life.

A:-“sanyu, beta kya hua. Aj bohot pyaar aa raha haii ma per”

S:-“ma ap bhina. Hamseha hi I love u so muchhh. And I will not break ur trust. Chanyuu plomishhhh”she said lastline, cause whenever she used to promise her mother in her childhood she used to speak like this.

Anju chuckled on her antics, coz she remembered her childhood.
A:-“ kya sanyu bachhi thodi hai tu. Ab badi ho gai ho, thoda apne ap ko apni chizo ko sambhal na sikho baccha”

S:- “ umm no ma. Ap ho na mere liye. Aur ap jante ho na mujse ye sare kam nahi hote. Mujse meri chize nahi sambhali jatiii”

A:- “ me hamesha nahi houngi tere pass, tu jab sadi karke jayegii apne sasural to tuje sab kuch apne ap hi sambhal na padega. soo”

S:-“ muje nahi jana kahi. Aur abhi hum kyu aisi bate kar rahe haii,, abhi help me with my packings na please”sanyu cring little.

A:- “ ye le ho gaya bato bato me.”she packed her neccesory stuffs and the bed was cleaned now.

S:-“ wooww ma. Thank you.”

Anju went from their and sanyu was just sitting with a novel as she loves to read a romentic novel.

Shw was sitting facing her back towards the window of her room, and suddenly she heard some kind of a jumping sound of someone into her room.

She turned horrified and screamed, but rd put his hand on her mouth not to let her scream more.

Rd:-“ shhhhh, princess have u gone mad me hu randhir, kitna zor se chillati hoo. Ab bologi bhi kuch”

S:- “ ummm ummm umm”

rd :- “ kya umm umm bolo kuch”she signalled him towards his hand to make him realise.

Rd:- “ ohh sorry sorry ”

A:- “ sanyu sanyu kya hua beta chilla kyu rahi hoo, kya hua”anju was coming to her room, sanyu panicked and

s:- “ ohhh fu*k ab kya hogaaa. Aek kam karo tum chup jao, bed ke niche, nai waha to jagah hi nahi haii, um ha tum cupboard me chup jao nahi nahi waha to tum agoge nahii, umm tum”