Chapter 76 : -

Today I tried something new by writing part from rd and sanyus pov... share your thoughts about it.. ineed to know if I am going good or not....

And from now on I will give update once in a week cause my college is opening at 8 th... so I wont be able to post.. so every Sunday u will get post... Thanks for cooperation......

================================

The cool breeze were making her hair swim in the air.... Rd was gawking at her face through the mirrior as the road was clean... her tight grip on his chest, her head on his shoulder.. her body close to him... her confession, her every move every word is making him feel like heaven..

Rd's pov....

What a morning it is.. my love.. my life.. my jaan is sleeping next to me... I love this feeling of having her by my side always.... Jaan what have done to me... I cant even stay away from you for long...

I looked at the watch its just 3 at night... I didn't know when my sleep got disturbed.. I tried to move but looked at my side and stopped moving...

Ahhh jaan now you'll not even let me sleep .. u look so cute and innocent while sleeping that I cant even sleep now...

Looking at her face don't know when sleep enflucted me... I moved by my left side and caressed that side only feel it empty... where is jaan.. aahhh she knows that I don't like my bedside empty.. I love waking up by her sleeping at my side... then where she is gone...

And today why she woke up so early .. my sleeping beauty woke up early in the morning.. isn't it irony.... I moved up from the bed and walked up to the bedroom from the poolside....

Aaahhh this is morning.. I saw my jaan was engrossed in wearning her saree.. she was standing there with her wet hair driiping the water dropplates from her shoulder to her neck and to her cleavage.... Ahh stop rd.. u are becoming gross day by day...

I went upto her and hugged her from behind tightly...I dipped my face in her neck inhaling her sweet fragrance... She smiled I couldn't see but feel it.... She placed her one cold and soft palm on my chhek and said :- " rd babu saree pehene do naa.."

Here I was dying to see her beautiful sleepy face and to hear her sleepy voice and look at her she was saying that let her wear her saree...

I told her how I felt and asked her for the panishments... actually they were no punishments but the romantic sweet moments which made our morning sweet....

after the morning romance she went to make breakfast as its her first rasoi.. I am too exicted... I have planed a long trip for her... we will go to hongkong Disney land.. I know no one goes for honeymoon at Disney land but I love my jaan.. and she is really found of Disney land and its characters.. so for her I have to take her and we are together that's the main thing...

today as the reward for her first cokking I will give her our honeymoon ticikets.... She will go mad from happiness... I am eager to see the expression on her face....

I was getting ready when her phone rand with anjumaa's call.. I talked to her for sometime and went to give jann in the kitchen where she was preparing poha fr breakfast.... My second favourite dish....

I just love to eat it and that too from my jaan's hand is the treat I always wanted... I told her to take precausions for mom's breakfast as she is alergatic....

Soon the breakfast was done.. we satteled down .. my jaan made gajar ka halwa as sweet which I love the most.. she made it fabulous...

But suddenly momm started coughing.... She was soo badly coughing which made me remember that dreadfull day when she ate onions bymistakely.....