chapter 82 : -

Chapter 82 : -

"Sir umm mr.shekhwat... your jet is ready to fly.... we should move away from here as soon as possible.... " tailor said....

" yup give me sometime... I will tell you.. you wait outside.. " rd said..

Tailor went away leaving sandhir.. sanyu was still sleeping innocently.. and she was yet to get aware of the happenings.. rd smiled little seeing his baby wife's cute face.. he got up and went to freshen up... he came back and called tailor.. " did you check all the arrangements ? See tailor I don't want a single you heard a single mistake this time..."

" yes sir. We have checked all the arrangements .. there is no loopholes we can move safely "

" ok then I will take my wife get the car ready with the guards car got it....

" yup sir"...

Rd went to sanyu and picked her up and gently hugged her close to him.. these new fears he did not like... he was happy with his wife but all these things have made him so scared.. his.heart was beating so fast.

. he somehow felt relief that his girl is sleeping.. it would've been so difficult if she did know about this.. she couldn't enjoy the moments if she got to know about this...
She hugged him tightly... he carefully went to the backside of the hotel and sat in the car with her on him... " tailor be prepared... "

" yes sir we are having backup team with us.. two cars ahead while two behind..  "

"Ok"... saying this he his hugged her tightly pulling her close... and closed his eyes... after two hours later... " sirrr " tailor said.worldly..

Rd quickly opened his eyes.. he made her lay on the seat and went out where 5 cars were blocking there way... rd looked behind them was airport... it means they were here waiting for them only...

one man came out of the car following others... he then knew it was now or never... he removed his jacket and single tailor... rd's men came and started beating them black and blue.. tailor pulled his.gun out and aimed many of them....

Rd looked at him being feared... he knew with the voice of firing she will woke up.. thats what happened... she woke up .. and came out quickly.. rd looked at her and one men hit him leaving a small scratch on his cheek...

" catch her quickly  " one men yelled... he ran to sanyu to catch.her but before he could catch her he was shooted... Tailor shooted him... sanyu was scared with the gun short.... rd ran  quickly and hugged her.. she was numb but after a minute hugged him....

He dragged her hugging her still... he hide her head in his chest they sat on there private jet and it took off..... still rd was.not leaving her....

After sometime she pushed him little... he looked at her face... " what was this ? " she said in her fearfull  and shacking voice....

" jaan lis " he tried to be close to her but she showed him hand to stop....
" just.. an answer me what is th this..... "
" someone is trying to harm you... and "
" and what ha... from how long all this is going on.. I.am sure this is.not first time if I am.not wrong when you told us to change the car that time also.something happened....  and you didnt tell me why?"

" wo " he looked down ...
" why rd... just tell me why didnt you feel the need .to tell me.. and who.all.are these? " pointing towards the men.... "

" umm your bodyguards... "
" so we were always in there supervision.. they were around us all the time .. and I.didn't even knew.. wow rd.. Great job... ( clapping ) nice.acting....."

"'Jaan what are you saying we just "
" I.don't wanna.list.anything..... please... at least not now... "
" jaann but please..... "
"Rd please... " she turned her face.and.went into bedroom and close the door with thud... rd sighed and caressed his forehead... this is.he was.fearing off... now its really hard for her to understand things as the whole things were came to.her wrongly...