chapter 40 :-

After two days sanyu was taken to home, but some precautions were needed so doctor told them that she was still weak, both mentally and physically.......

Here rd's flight landed in Mumbai.. yes ye finished one months works into 2 weeks, sothat he can meet his princess unaware of the stroam which broke something.....

He directly went to sanyu's house with his laugadge as now he cant wait to see his princess.. its high time cause he never been so far from her and that too for two weeks without talking to her once..

He was dying from inside to talk to her.... He want to hear her voice, hugged her tight, kiss her and what not, but little did he knew that she was hard nut to crack, because of his stupidity she must be angry now.....

He reached agrawal house and pressed the door bell

Vi:-"areee jiju what a surprise app yaha....."

Vai:-"vids kon ahii?"

Vi:-"didu jiju haii"

Vai:-"aniket jaldi aa gaye?"

Vi:-"dii aniket jiju nahii, rd jiju haii.."

Vai:-"ohhh shit rd..... "and she called aniket as she knew that now its going to be a difficult situation.

Rd:-"vids muje ander nahi ane dogi?"

Vi:-"ohh sorry sorry jiju... wo mai exictment mai bhul gayiiii... sorry sorry ap aaiyena ander....."

A:-"kon aya haiii?"asking coming from kitchen

Rd:-"namste auntyjii.....sorry umm wo aise mai bina bataye aa gaya"

A:-"koi bat nahi beta.... Aao betho kya loge chai ya thanda... vids tumhare honewale jiju aye haii tume unko pani ka bhi pucha ya bas apni chapad chapad maii hi lagi hui hoo"she chuckled little.....

Rd was shocked to see anju like this, last time he met her when she was so much rude, but today she is totally different

A:-" aise kya dekh rahe ho beta, I know u r shocked cause last time I behaved rude with u.. I am sorry for that... but it was your test beta. And guess what you've passed it. And came first beta... I seriously did not expect this from u. yes I thought that u will not get angry, but the way u stood up for my daughter made me realise that no one in the world can love my sanyu more than u......

So that's why I have accepted your relationship and now I wanna meet your parents soon beta..."she cares his hair with her palm and tear of happiness ran from his eyes...

Rd:-"aunty anuty... I am soo soooooo soooooooooo happyyyy.... I cant even tell u what u gave me......

A:-"aunty nahii ma.. abse tum muje maa bolege...."

Rd :- " maa....where is my princess I wanna meet her... I am so bad she must me angry on me that I havent seen her from last 2 weeks...... please tell me where is she..?"