chapter 9:-

Next day all were gathered at sarpanchji’s house as pkc was going to assign them the task.

Pkc :- “ students sarpanchji tum sab se kuch kehna chahte hai.”

Sar:-  “ ji bachcho, sabte pehle ta me tum sab se maffi mangan chahu su. Kal mare battije ne jo kand kari se usske liye me Ghana sarminda su. Wo ke keve hai thari angrejii me soorrriiiii”

S:- “ are are sarpanchji apko hamse mafi mangne ki koi zarurat nahi hai, kyuki aek to ap ne koi galti nahi ki hai aur dusra ki ap hamse bade hai, aur meri ma hamesha kehti hai ki apno se bado se sirf ashirwad hi lena chahiye, maffii nahi” she said smiling tht everyone present their was proud of her. And our rd was dreamily looking at her.

Sar.wife:- “ hayee beta tu to ghani pyaarii pyarii bate kare se. kash mari thare jaisi bahu hoti. Bol karegi mare bete se shadii?”

Sanyu was awkward and rd was angry, he was about to snep in anger but sanyu hold him hand and pleading through eyes not to do anything in anger.

Rd calmed down seeing sanyu smiling and said” aunty ye meri hone wali wife haii.”

Sar.wife:- “ ohh beta manne na pato tho. Per agar tu iski hone wali lugai na hoti na to tanne me mare ghar ki bahu bana letti.”

Rd was getting insecure, but sanyu was feeling very different hearing “hone wali patni from rd.”the mere mention of being his wife was giving her jitters.

Sanyu was still smiling, but rd pulled her closed by her hand and whispered in her ears” wo tumhe apni bahu bana ki bat kar rahi hai aur tum blush kar rahi ho”

S:“shut up u idiot. I was blushing cause u called me your would be wife.”

Rd:-“ohh so my doll was blushing cause I called her my wife, then what will do when you will be my real wife in all manners”he smirked his best.

S:- “ shut up. Double meaning talks hmm. I’ll kill u. just shut up.”

Rd:- “ u want to be widow before being a married girl”
She just glared him.

Sar:- “ to baccho thara kam yo se ki thare logone mare gav ki aek samsya dur karni se. mare gav ki lugaiiya chule me hava fukte fukte dame ki sikar ho jave se.”

M:-“pitaji, maro ke unn madamji se mafii mangii se.”

Mohan was coming towards sanyu with his lust full eyes this time sanyu also noticed and hide herself behine rd. rd being rd stood between him and her admant not that basta*d to see her.

M:- “ are bhai sirff maffi mangni se.”

Rd:- “ koi zarurat nai hai. Chale jao yaha se warna”sanyu hold his hand tightly. Rd sense her discomfort and hold her hand and went from their.

Rd:- “ sanyu, hum yaha aek minute bhi nahi rukenge. I don’t want to be here. chalo”

S:- “ohh hello kaha. Hum kahi nai ja rahe. I wanna spend 3 days with you. And because of that idiot I don’t wanna spoil the fun. Please ”

Rd:- “ but u will not go away from me for even a second ok.”he was serious.

Sanyu just put her hand on his heart and made him wrap his arms around her waist. This was her way to make him calm.

Hugging her she closed his eyes in relief

Rd got calmed and hugged her tightly.  S:- “ now let us go. Ya aise hi rehne hai”

Rd:- “ I don’t have any problem u see. I can hold u like this for whole my life .”

They went to continue their task. Sanyu was done with her work so she was sitting ideally beside rd.

There came the old women , in whose house they were staying. She came there to call them for the lunch.

S:-“ chalo rd hum lunch kar lete hai. Chodo usee badme kar lena”

Rd thought to have some footage, sothat she will pamper him.
Rd:- “ no tum jao me nai aa raha.”

S:- “ ok. bye”she went leaving rd shocked and sad.

After some time rd felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned only to see sanyu with one plate full of food enough for two persons. And he understood that she went to take the lunch for both of them.

Rd smiled and without washing his dirty hand was going to eat when sanyu fliched the plate back, “ dirty boy hath gande hai tumhare. So chup chap mu kholo”

Rd did happy dance, and sanyu fade him with full love and care. He was really feeling lucky to have her in his life.

Rd washed his hands and took plate from her and fed her. S:- “ how did you know ke mene bhi nahi khaya. Mene to kuch nahi bola”

Rd:- “ bas I knew. Just like that.” he kissed her cheecks.

Soon they were engrosed in their work. And complete their task. Sarpanchji was very happy as they completed the task.

It was night they were done with their dinner. Now all went to sleep.
Everyone was sleeping but one soul was restless.

So he went to the girls room. All girls were sleeping peacefully. He was searching one girl.

Yes he was searching sanyukta. After some minutes he found her, and he just simply closed her mouth with a hanky.

He tied her hands and legs with rop and pick her up in his shoulder.
He was carring her somewhere.

Sanyu was in deep slumer, but she felt like moving, so she opened her eyes only to see that someone was carring her on shoulder, and she was tied with rop.

She tried to speak,but couldn’t as her mouth was also tied. She struggled hard to climed down but that man sensing her conciousness, started moving fastly.

He took her to an isolated place where no one was there to see, even there were no lights, only the moon light was there to see the faces lighty.

He put her on ground and made her stand on her feets. She turned furiously towards her kiddneper only to get world’s biggest shock.