chapter 84 : -

Sorry sorry guys for the late update.... and special sorry to my bea aru... Sorry and I love you aru... this is for you.. Thanks for being patient.. and finally happy new year...

================================

Rd’s pov...

“ ok so lets decide the conditions ”.. I said as we were sitting in the hall near the couch and arguing about playing video game on play station 2..

“ok” she said
“umm whoever win will get the kiss from the other one”I said smirking..
“this is not fair.. in both the situations you will get a kiss.. no no something else..” she said pouting..

I pulled her closer to me by grabing her waist and peack her lips as I can never control my self whenever she pouts..

“randhirr stop” as I moved towards her neck..

“don’t be distracted” she said..

“ahhaa I cant help it whenever I am with my biggest distraction ..”I said and she giggled.. sometimes I wonder I love her more or her giggles...

“ ok mr.distracted caveman lets start video game… ”she said.. what ? a caveman??? Seriously..

“jann I think I should tell you or actually show you what cavemen do..”I said smirking offcource I think she needs to about cavemen tactics… I laughed mentally….

“no no I didn’t mean that please no ..sorry.. please na lets play..”she almost pout but retrived back instantly.. I again lagughed mentally. She is soo cute..

 She is soo cute

“ok lets play..”I pulled her between my legs and she leaned more into my chest and we held our remote controls ready for show down.. actually I wanna win so badly coz if I win I want her to do something I planned..

“ so now without waisting much time let’s start playing video game..” she said and we started getting our remote controls.. I was a born champion when it comes to play video game… my friends always used to loose and I win.. so lets test if I am still that winner..