chapter 96 :-

Next day in Morning :

After breakfast Agastya and Natasha went to their home and now we were planning to go to home as well.

“ chaliye to anjuji kishor bhaisahab ham chalet hai.. we enjoyed ourselves very much. Sachme aek time interval ke bad hame aise family get together karna hi chahiye… accha lagta haii…” mom said…

“ jii bilkul sach kaha… ” maa said.

And after some formal greetings we all went to our home. As rd and dad needed to go to office to office so we all went to our respective room. From the yesterday’s argument rd never had a single word with me. I twice tried but he seems to avoid any conversation with me. So we just pretended that we are ok in front of others so they won’t get to know that we had a fight.

As we reached to our room, rd directly went to bathroom to have shower and get ready. I sighed and shook my head. How long is this going to go. I went to the closet and brought his suit out and put it to the bed. As I was searching for my clothes, I heard the click of the bathroom door. When I turned back rd was coming towards me. I inwardly smiled that may be he was coming to sort out things between us but soon my face dropped on what he said…

“sanyukta, can you please be aside“ as he asked I give him way to closet. I was keenly watching him. He brought his suit out and started changing. I looked at him in disbelief. Now he won’t even wear the suit I give. This is too much. First he called me by my name and now he is behaving this way. Fine he wants it this way then let it be.

I brought the suit back from the bed and put it to its original place. I took my clothes and went to get ready. After getting ready when I went downstairs mom was sitting in living room and dad was reading news paper. Mom and dad greeted me with a big smile.

“sanyu, beta tere aur rd ke bich kuch hua hai kya ??” she asked

“ no mom. Nothing why ?”I pretended.
“because rd went to office early without waiting for you to drop him to his car. And he seems silent from yesterday night. So I just asked.”

“ no mom its nothing. And about the second thing he got a call informing him about and urgent meeting so he went away. Nothing else you don’t worry.” She seems to buy my lie.

After some time dad went away and I got the message from vidushi  that she wants to buy some lingerie as a gift for her friend’s wedding.

“mom I need to go with vidushi for shopping as she wants to buy gift for her friend and she needs my help.. can I ??”

“Of course beta you can. How many times do I need to tell you not to ask for permission?” she said.

“ok sorry. But mom one thing, I don’t want these bodyduards to come with me.”

“beta you know how rd is. If he comes to know about this na, wo pura asman sir pe utha lega. Sorry baccha…”

This is why I don’t want bodyguards to come with me. If he wants to behave like this even I would so the same. I will not go out with his bodyguards.

“but mom we will go to Victoria’s secret and this would be awkward for both of us. Please understand na.. please “

“ok fine. But please be safe baccha.”

Yes yes yes, I won. I can also defy him if he can. I went to the mall with vidhushi. I didn’t even bring driver. I myself drove. We took 2 hours to shop all the things. We turn towards the exit and settled down in car. i started driving but after some minutes a truck came from nowhere and crashed into our car. I felt my head in utter pain and my body was aching like all my bones have broken. I wasn’t able to move even an inch. I tried hard and turn my face to look at vidushi… she was also in pool of blood but unconscious… I tried to lift my hand to reach to her face but failed miserably… I didn’t know what to do… I think this is my end. I couldn’t even meet my rd last time. We are going to be parted with an ugly fight… ohhh rd I love you… I felt the darkness spread over my eyes and everything went black.
End sanyu's p.o.v