chapter 3:-

Both looked at each other and lost in each others eyes as they never felt like this before.
It was common for rd as he had many gfs before, but still he never saw such pair of big cute yet black orbs . he was lost in her eyes. But soon came back in senses as sanyu called him .

 But soon came back in senses as sanyu called him

S:- “umm, hii Randhir”

Rd:-“unnhhh??”

S:-“ I said hi. I am sanyukta agrwal. ”

Rd:-“ohh

Rd:-“ohh. How do you know my name?”

S:-“wooo ummm wo in previous lactureee umm” she stammered .

Rd got the thing and to ease the awkwardness he said” ohhh yaa I knew I am so popular, sweetheart”

Sanyu skipped a beat and wind her orbs. Her mind was sticked at the word sweetheart. rd said” so sweetheart lets start our first task. Shall we?”

Though sanyu was loving the word given by rd but she said  ” Randhir my name is sanyukta. “

Rd:- “ I know sweetheart.” With a genuine smile.

S:- “ umm randhir please call me sanyukta only.”

Rd sensed the uneasiness and said “ ok sanyukta. Ab thik haii. Lekin frankly muje to tum sweetheart lagti ho isii liye maine bola, lekin chalega.”

Rd was indeed a big flirt , but in his life he never have seen a girl like sanyukta , he thought how can someone be so simple yet so pure like a child.

Soon the time given to them was over. Now they have to recognise the machine parts given to them and the less time they spent they will be the winner.

All of the class members were given different parts , as it was their first day at college so it was simple task to make them familiar with the parts of the machine.

Rd and sanyu both were good at machines so they completed their task first and rest of all also completed afterwards.

Kabir :- “ well done both of you. Good job. Impressive. Now students you and your respective partners have to prepare a document related to the topic you are going to be given. U are given a week. See you in next lecture.”