chapter 47 :-

They had their dinner and were setting in living room… and

vidushi said : - “ jiju chalo icecream khane chalte haii…. ”

rd:-“ ha chalo… chalo sweetheart”

s:-“muje nahii ana”

a:-“sanyu chalna kya baccho jaise zid kar rahi haii beta…. Itna bhi kya naraz hona kabse mana raha haii wo bechara..”

s:-“ohk”just for  the sake of her mother….

S:-“ jiju muje apki car me bethna haii…..”

Ja:-“sanyu car me jaga nahii haii aue aek ke liye kya dusri car lu… tu rd ke sath bike pe aaja”

Ani:-“ shona… tu thik haii na….”

S:-“ha smarty… mai rd ke sath aati hu bike pe…”

They went in car and rd started the bike.. sanyu sat but his time maintaining distense..

Rd smiled and started the bike with a jerk that she landed on him with her wrapping his arm around his stomuch…..

She was hurt but she loved the feeling of being close to him so in the flow of moment she wrapped her hand tightly around him and rested her head on his shoulder…. He smiled in content…

Soon they reached the icecream parlour….

Ani :- “shona bolo kya khaogii… icecream ya cone…?”

S:-“muje nahi khani…”

Rd:-“jiju uske aur mere liye butterscotch icecream ”

She glared him… rd:-“ don’t worry princess mai huna…”

They started eating icecream but sanyu was eating slowly rather with utmost care not to spoil her face with icecream…

Rd:-“sweetheart kaho na.. kha kyu nahi rahii acchi nahi haii??”

S:-“nahii wo um.. mai tumhe kyu batau”

Rd :-“ princess I said na don’t worry ohkk… eat the way u like … I am there”

She thought that rd is that way he is soo caring and loving… but then why he was… she don’t even want to think about that and spoile their moment…..

Vi:-“dii dekh tera mu pura bhar gaya firseee… dekhto tere hath bhii“
Vids laughed a little…

Rd:-“vids,… stop it.. ha”

S:-“dekha isi liye maine bola tha…”

Rd:-“shuuhh ither aao.. (she was done eating her icecream…) mai saf kar deta huu ” she looked at him horrified…

Rd chuclked as he very well knew was she must have thought….

Rd:-“daro mat sirf hanky se hi saf karungaa… come here”

Sanyu bit relaxed and she gave him her hands and he started wipping them with hanky….

Vi and jatin :-“ohhhooooo dekho to zara( teasingly..)”

A:-“bas bas ab bohot ho gaya chalo late ho raha hai…”

Rd:-“good night maa… mai sanyu ko ghar chodke apne ghar chala jaungaa…. ”

A:-“ohkk beta.. good night take care…”

Rd started his bike and sanyu sat behind him… he tried talk to her but she was admanat to..

Soon they reached her home… she got down and started going chipping a good night…

Rd held her hand and pulled her… rd:-“good night aise nahi hotaa” he kissed her forehead and sai:-“ aise hota haii… good night princess… kal mai pick karne aungaa…..”

Precap :- “jealous rd…”