chapter 14 :-

S:- “ rd if my mom misbehaves with u, insults u then what u’ll do? Will u leave me?” she put her insecurities in front of him.

Rd:- “ NEVER EVER TILL MY LAST BREATH”this was his words.

Rd:- “ sanyu if my mom scolds me then I must be at some fault, same way ur mom will only scold me if I will do something wrong with u. and that is never gonna happen.”

S:-“ I love u. please  never leave me. My mom is gonna test ur patience. She’ll test how far u can bear ur insult for me.”

Yes this was the only thing anju did at the time of vaidehi. Vaidehi was anju’s sister’s daughter. As she had lost her parents when she was small, from then she started living with the agrwals. She was also like kishor’s elder daughter they never ever did difference in three of them.

 She was also like kishor’s elder daughter they never ever did difference in three of them

                     Vaidehi

Vaidehi loved a guy, and anju like a mother protective to her child took the same test with that boy, but that boy was not capable of handling her mother and he faild and went away misbehaving with vaidehi.

Then anju made vaidehi marry a good man of her choice. Vaidehi is now pregnant and went to delhi for 3 months for her hasbund’s work.

Sanyu narrated all this to rd, and he could do is to only chuckle,,

S:- “ tum has kyu rahe hoo. Me yaha itni roi, pareshan hu tumhare liye, humare liye but all u do is laughing..”

Rd:- “ are no. I am also serious. But u have to understand one thing that I can bear anything and everthing to be with u. to ye to sirf chotasa test haii. Ab ye sab chodo aur so jaoo.”

He made her lay down and kissed her forhead , cheeks and turned to go, but she held his wrist and said:- “ itna pyaar karte hoo mujse”

Rd:- “ ha Itna ki tum soch bhi nahi saktii.but ha meri mom se thoda kum” 

She just chuckled and asked him to stay there till she went to sleep.
He did that and went away with the satisfaction that she also loves him the way he does and have the fear to loose him.