chapter 34:-

They did  their shooping and came back all tired. They once again checked the packing they did. And went to have their dinner.

After dinner they went to the bus all were so tired.

S:-“jerry”

Rd:-“haaa sweetheart”

S:-“ummm I am sleepy”

Rd:-“ha to so jao na princess”

S:-“how mean.. hahh”

Rd:-“accha baba sorry ok bolo…”

S:-“wo muje tumhari godii me sona haii… jaise hum jhule pe soye the waiseee”

Rd:-“to aise bolo naa”

S:-“ha to bola na”rd made her sit on his lap and she encircled his arms around his neck…..

Rd:-“doll”

S:-“hmm (closing her eyes)”

Rd:-“aek baat puchu sahi se bologii”

S:-“hmmmm”

Rd:-“woo jab tumhari mom ka call ayatha and u went to attend it, aur wapas ayi to itni sad kyu thii?”

S:-“hmmmm”still sleeping

Rd:-“aree bolo na sweetheart“

S:-“kuch nahiii”

Rd:-“mom ne data”and he felt something wet on his neck. Then he realised that she was crying….

Rd:-“heyyy shona oyy my sweetheart…. Hey please don’t cry”

S:-“mom ne bola ke *sniff* ”

Rd:-“kee”

S:-“ke wo nahi manegii. I ....i mean wo tumko aur jettii ko compete karayengii and she will chose someone from u both…”

Rd:-“ohhh princess, bas itni si bat.. aur iske liye tumne mere itne precious pearls waste kar diyee”

S:-“tumhare thodiii mere haii”

Rd:-“nahii mere haii”

S:-“nahii mere haii maine bola naa mere haii to bas mere haii mere mere me”she could not complete her words as her words died inside his mouth…

He took her into a soft kiss and was kissing her with atmost love and care.. after five minutes rd broke the kiss realising that she has already slept.

Rd:-“sweetheart tum tention mat lo. I know what I have to exactly do..”
He thought something in his mind and was now more determind to make her mom agree…

As it was more cold so sanyu snuggled  closer to him and hugged him even tigther….

Rd:-“ohh princess I am going to miss all this from tomorrow. I seriously don’t wanna go back… I will miss u hugging while sleeping….. bas ab jaldi se tumhari mom mann jaye aur tum jaldi se mere pas aa jao hamesha ke liye fir koi tumko alag nahi karega mujse…”

And he also pulled her closer and slept peacefully unaware of the strome waiting for them…

It was 3 in the night when they reached pune..

Rd:-“babu… oy baccha chalo ....babu dekho na pune has came… come wake up babu ”and he kissed eyes..

S:-“ummm I don’t  wanna go let me sleep here in ur arms and my head in ur neck”she said in her half sleeping state…

Rd smiled on her antics and picked her up. She buried her face more into his neck making him crazy…

He went towards his car and karan opened the door….