chapter 20:-

They sat went inside the bus. Vidhu was sitting in alone where as parth was sitting alone coz karan was busy with tanya.

Yes karan was slowly liking tanya. He liked to spend time with her, but he was not sure about her feelings, sometimes he thinks that she too likes him, but sometimes not.

S:- " so now we have to sit with vids and parth separately ..."

Rd:- " but I wanted to sit beside u. why always this happens."

S:- " rd understand no. we can't make vids sit beside parth as she don't know parth much. "

Rd:- " this is not fair yarrrr. "

They were talking to each other and when then saw towards vidhushi , she already went to parth and started introducing herself..

V:- " hi I am vidhushi. U can call me vidhu"

P:- " hi I am parth. Parth kashyup. "

Rd smiled and looked at sanyu:- " dekha tumhari behen tumse zyada smart haii. She left to parth coz she wanted us to sit together. learn something from her. Now come let's sit"

Sanyu follwed him. she was looking out side the window and rd was seeing her. She was silent not like that she was all silent, but something was missing. She was not the way she used to be a chetter box which made rd fell for her.

Rd:- " princess ." s: -" hmmm" she looked at him..

Rd:- " tum kyu silent ho...."

S:- " nothing serious. Bus kuch soch rahi thiii"

Rd:- " kya?"
S:- " kuch nai bas aise hi. Kuch khas nahi" she was triying to hide something.

Rd:- " look at my eyes and say that there is nothing to say. hmm"he cupped her face and asked.

S:- " umm rd aek bat bolu..."

Rd:- " u don't need to ask just say it. Come on I am all ears"

S:- " wo I mean don't mind me saying but kya tum alag room le kar reh sakte ho"

Rd:- " princess I firstly asked u na that u don't need to prove urself then why did u agreed to be with me in a room princess"

Rd:- " look princess I am saying it again. I am ur boyfriend that don't give me any right to do anything with which u r not comfortable in.
I am ur boyfriend that doesn't mean that u will agree to do anything ok. See I am ok with u if u r sharing a room with me or not. It won't create any difference... ok"

Rd:- " and more precisely I wanna see ur smiling face at any cost. And I mean it if its cost of my life too. ok"

S:- " rd u r so understandingggg . thank u for being the one."she hugged him resting her head on his chest.

S:- " but the reasong is different. Wo when I agreed to be in one room with u that time I was alone na. now vids is also here. So it will be little awkward and again if I will be with u then she will have to be alone in a room .sooo"

Rd:- " ohh buddu to ye reason tha. And I was thinking totally opposite. Pagal u should have said it first then I wouldn't have given u so much big lecture. Huhh u wasted my energy..."

S:- " so u want compensation hmm"

Rd:- " oofcource a big one. Chalo now give me..."he closed his eyes and leaned forward anticipating a kiss, but it never came instead he heard giggles.

He quickly opened his eyes to see her giggling her heart out. This was it. He was missing this so much. He smile is his all compensation he want all his life...