chapter 90 :-

Sorry sorry guys... i know that i am hell late.. but my job has started now and i littering don't get time even for myself.. but for of you guys i have written this.. please please please love and support my story.. i will be posting the next as soon as possible... and not to forget happy new year..... have a great 2019 ahead...

==================================

Chapter 90 : -

Rd’s P.O.V..

Last night was amazing .. this time we tried something new. Something more passionate .. it was fire.. before last night i never demanded something like this. Don’t know what happened to me last night but i couldn’t control.. i know my jaan must be sore now.. i felt like i shouldn’t have done this ..I opened my eyes and saw our sleeping position..my beautiful queen was sleeping carefreely putting her whole body on me..she was sleeping on my chest hugging me tightly like a baby..I hugged her pulling her humanly close... she stired in sleep but again slept.. i looked at the clock and it was showing 6.. so i decided to wake up.

I slowly put her on the bed making sure not to disturb her sleep.. as soon as i put her head on the pillow she frowned but it got vanished as soon as i kissed her forehead and cares her hairs..I slowly detach myself from her and she slept hugging my pillow imagining me .. i quickly went to washroom and did my morning rituals.. then went to poolside area and started excercising..

End P.O.V..

Sanyu’s P.O.V

I woke up feeing the warmth of my minion went away.. why does he has to wake up so early..urghhhh.. i finally decided to wake up..i knew where he would be so i went to the poolside area.. i silently walked towards the door and saw him doing pull ups.. he was only in his sweat pants and his chest was drenched in the sweat..His well built chest muscules were practically inviting me to pounce on him..control your hormones sanyu..he was done with the pull ups and was going to rub of it from him but suddenly he noticed me drolling over him..seeing me lost in him he smirked  making me come back to earth..

I smiled nervously as i was caught red handed.. he smiled his sweetest and started coming towards me with forwording his hand for me to take.i took it and he pulled me close to him softly and kissed my lips tenderly. Soft kisses are always my kind of things...

“ love why did you wake up.. you should sleep more.. you need rest baby.. ” he exclaimed and picked me up by my thighs as i wraped them around his waste making my hand garland him around his neck.. he reached the stand where he do a balance thing.. just like mr.grey. there are many things common in them.. like the passion he has, the love his eyes hold for me.. just like ana i am the only seeing whom his eyes gets softer even in his worst angry mode..

He made me sit on the stand and came closer to me by seperating them and standing  in between them. As soon as he did this i winked in pain.. i thik i am bit too sore down there ” jaan.. jaan what happened .. are you ok?? Is it paining.. ooo god i should’ve been more careful.. now what will happen.. baby come we’ll see the doctor.. ”. in response i quickly garlanded my hands around his neck carsing his mane. “ shushhh.. chup.. it just happens and i am all good don’t be too much worried .. ”.but as we know no one can handle him when it comes to my health.. sometimes even i can’t.. i did what i am best at.. i placed my hand on his heart and carsed it.. he smiled lovingly making my stomach twitched in happiness.. he leaned forward closer to me and then asked me huskily .. “are you sure..i mean we could always see the doctor ”..

“ no we don’t .. but i think we should go and get ready as from today you are going to be a busy man.. seems like someone is going to forget me..” i pouted and he shook his heand and kissed my pout..
“ drama.. you know that’s next to impossible.. ” he said and rested his head over mine..

“ but you should’ve woken me up early.. i need to get your things ready.. i have to make you breakfast and prepare your lunch..  ”
I frowned..

“ its just 8 sweetheart.. no need to rush.. i have office at 11  ”

“ still i have only 3 hours to complete all this.. hato . le me go i have to take bath also..”

“ok lets bath first..” he said smirking

“ noo no i said i am going for bath... (wishpered in his ear seductively )  ALONE...”

“ doing such things you are putting your self into danger jaan..” and soon his lips came on mine..receprocating sweetly i cling on him completely. He lifted me up and marched towards our bed.He gentely throw me on the bed and hovered over me kissing me hungrily.
His hand started tracing me from my neck to my breasts carsing them and went towards the south area. His hand started carsing my sore clit. I moaned into his mouth as he gently rubbed his fingers over there.. he pulled away from the kiss and dipped his head into my neck kissing and nibbling it..

The his hands inserted into my panty slowly and his fingers started doing his work surprisingly helping me.. “ feeling better ?” i heard him saying from my neck.. “ hmmmmmmm ” i let out a pleasurable sighned and my hands encircled around his neck and started carsing his mane..he did that for sometime completedly soothing me..Then we layed there in the same position ..

“ jaan ”
“hmmmm”
“what will you do after i will go to office ? ”
“don’t know why?”
“as in you are alone no and mom and dad aren’t here also. You’ll be completely alone.. ”
“haa.. i didn’t think about this before”
“i have an option you go and get ready and accompany me to office. Whats say?”
“naah rd.. ” as i said his grip lossen on me but not letting me compeletely go..
“why??” he asked
“ wo i was thinking ke me yahi thoda ghar thik kar lu.. aur fir hamne jo apne liye shopping ki haii unko bhi to thikse rakhna haii.. ”

“but that you can do afterwards also no.. please na jaan ”

“rd.. ok what will do if i come there.. i just have to sit there and moreover its your first day. Even you need time to sattel down no...”

“ ok fine..” giving me a peack on my lip he went to the wash room and i started cleaning the room.. as i was about to go downstairs the door of the bathroom clicked open and a fresh yet intoxicating aroma of rd hit my nostrail..

I look back and saw he was drying his hair .. i went to him and placed my both hands on his well built naked chest from behind and hugged him.. he  smiled and made me face him ..”ahha my dear sweetheart wife is here to help me dress”

“ who me? ” i played innocent
“yes you.. help me wear the shirt ”
He wore the shirt but didn’t buttoned that so i did it meanwhile he was just staring at me lovingly.. then i started making tie while he was just continuously staring at me..

“ now if you allow me i want to go downstairs please.” He kissed my forehead and let me go..

I was still in his shirt only as no one is in the house.. i quickly entered into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.. it took around 10 minutes and rd came downstaires with his laptop bag wearing his office blazer..

“ ready mr.CEO ”
“ always mrs.CEO”
“ ok then here have your breakfast meanwhile i will just come. I have to take bath.. ”
“ ok then you come i’ll wait..”
“ain’t you getting late ”
“nahh go fast..”

after having bath i came down and saw that he was busy watching news.then we had breakfast and now its the time for him to go to the office..

“rd come on its time to go.. ye lo beg and ye lo tumhara cell  ”he was looking at me like a lost puppy

“ kyaa.. mu mat banao aise.. ab kya tumhe bhi jiya ki tarah office hath pakadkar chhodne ana padega.. ” i giggled..

“ very funny.. but one thing you need to follow .. don’t go anywhere without tyler.. i am warning you don’t take it lightly ok.. its about your safety baby..” he hugged me and kissed my forehead..

“ rd .. ok i will keep it in mind.. but you don’t need to worry babu.. and your safety is also important .. take other guards with you..  ”

“ muje kuch nahi hoga don’t worry about my safety.. aur meri mano to mom and dad bhi nahi haii to fir akele pura din ghar me kya karogi .. maa key aha jana better rahega.. aur you’ll be safe”

“nah hi wanna be at home and i have work here also .. aur waise bho sare workers bhi to abhi ate hi honge na .. to mai akeli kaise hui.. and muje hamara room bhi thik karna haii.. ”

“lekin ”

“ lekin wekin kuch nahii.. ”

“ ok but please be safe..” his lips met mine and i kissed him assuring..

Then he kissed my forehead and finally we walk towards his car where the driver was waiting for him.. tailer and his team was spreaded around our home and the watchmen was strickly instructed not to let enter any stranger..

“sir everything is under control .. no need to worry about ma’am s safety..” as we came outside tyler came..

“i trust you tyler thats why you’re here.. just make sure to send me updates about here..“

“ ok sir. ” saying this he went towards his team..

I turned towards rd and he gave me final kiss on my forehead and hugged me and said .. “ bye jaan.. keep your phone with you ok..”

“ bye rd..” i kissed his cheeks.. and he went away in his car..

“ tyler had your breakfast ?? ” i asked him..

“ yes ma’am..”

“ok then..“ saying i went inside..

It took me 3 hours to set my room like before and clean it.. then i went downstairs to see all the workers were doing their job.. and the cook was about to start preparing lunch when i stopped her..

“ i will prepare todays lunch..”

“ but ma’am ”

“ its an order.. you can do whatever you want.. ” she went quietly and i start preparing his favourite dishes ..

After 1 an half hour i completed my work and packed that.. i went outside and asked tyler to bring the car..

“ ma’am ready..”

He sat in the driver’s seat and a car was following us with his other team mates.. frankly i don’t like being crowded with these guards.. i feel drounded but as ar as its about rd’s satisfaction i need to bare them..

We stoped at a signal.. i looked out of the window only to see a cute little baby girl crying holding a bunch of roses may be for selling..

i was going going out when tyler stopped me..” what are you doing ma’an.. do you need something ?”

“ no tyler its just that the baby girl is crying at the bay of the road.. i was going to check on her..”

“ no ma’am you cant do this.. maybe its a trap.. i have guard if its needed then they can go and check on her... please”

“ umm ok we can do that..” i said unsurely.

Then tyler sent a guard to see if the girl is ok or not.. but seeing the guard who was looking really cruel the girl started crying more and got scared..she must have thought that the guy would hurt her..

“ tyler ask him to come back quickly .. dam he is scaring the girl..oww poor baby girl.. i will just go an check tyler don’t follow me..”

“ but ma’am let me just come with you please..think about sir..” he tried to convience me but one look from me and he got shut..i climed off the car and quickly went towards her.. i kneeled down to her and lifted her cheek and wipped her tears.. seeing me she somehow felt relife..

“ kya hua beta.. aap ro kyu raho ho?? Apko kahi chot lagi haii??”

She didn’t say anything just nodded her head in no...” to phir kya hua?? Ap batao muje me apki madad karungi baccha.. ap please ro mat..”

She again didn’t said anything and pointed towards the roses. And then signled me that she was hungry... “ oo aap ye rose bech rahi haii.. aur apse koi kharis nahi raha to apko bhukh lagi haii ??? ”

She again nodded in yes with the pleading eyes.. i was about to lift her up in my arms and was about to cross the road but i don’t know from where smething like rock hit my head very bedly with a great force that i bet it must be bleeding now...

I opened my eyes to see if the girl is ok or not but she was nowhere to be found.. i saw some stranger nearby came towards me and held me by my sholder as i lost my balance.. i looked at him and he looked familier..

“hey there girl.. are you ok?? Oo god your head is bleeding.. ”
He said and i then recognised him.. he is the champu agatsya my bestfriend from school...at the end of 12 he suddenly disappeared and now he suddenly came to rescue me..

Before i could say anything to him tyler quickly came there with his team and got me back to the car and some of them stayed there to search for the culprit..

“ are you ok ma’am...let me do your first aid..” he said and was searching it int he dashboard but never got it..

“ma’am sir’s office is at 5 minutes distance i think its better to go there..”

“ what are you insane tyler.. he will kill you and me both if he get to know about this.. ”

“ no ma’am its my fault so i have to take responsibilities and for now i can’t do anything but to take you to sir..”

“ but ” i pleaded

“ ma’am please” he quickly started the car and went towards the office.. we reached there and the car stopped.. tyler got down and opened the door for me..

“ i don’t wanna go .. you don’t know him he will scol me..” i pouted but it seems no effect on him..

“ ma’am if you don’t wanna go i have to call sir here..”

I got down and went towards his floor which is 45th.. on the way towards his cabin all were staring at me as if they saw a monster..
Arghhh i hate this..
I went inside his cabin only to see him speaking to someone.. opps i must have knocked.. as soon as he saw me he spung towards me and held my face...

“ jaan what happened... your head is bleeding.. what happened ?? where the hell is tyler... ” he searched behind me and saw tyler was standing there..

He dragged me towards the couch and made me sit..” mr.shikhawat i think i will take your leave.. ”

"mr.shekhawat i think i should take your leave..we'll talk later" suddendly the man who said this caught my attetion.. i saw that the man was non other than agastya..

he saw me and confusion and worriedness was all over his face.." hey miss are you ok??"

i stood up from my seat and went to him and hugged him tightly but not before slapping him tightly .. offcource he deserved a tight slap.. i mean how could he even leave .. he was the only best friend i had after kostu during school days. and one day at the end of the farewell party he suddenly went off.. no news no nothing..

"hey miss what are you doing ?? " he said may be he still did not recognised me..

" you fool champu... still dumb head " i sobbed..

"champu.. there was only one girl who used to call me champu.. that was my bestfriend.. chuhi.." he exclaimed with a shock..

"i am your chuhi you fool.. you did not even recognised me.." i said huffing angrily and pulled out of the hug.

" jaan what is happening here.. " i saw rd was frowning beside me beacuse i hugged him..

"how  i mean i don't.. i don't know what to say." Agastya said..
" i know i am also shocked.. i never thought tht we would meet again.." we were standing looking at eachother like a lost puppy..
we were interrupted by rd. he coughed lightly for drawing our attention towards him..

" ohh sorry rd.. i forget.. rd meet my second bestfriend Agastya Gill and this is my dearest lovely hasbund mr.randhir singh shekhwat.. i think you must be knowing about him as you were having a discussion about something i guess.."

"yup i know him.. i always study about the person with whom i am going to have a deal.."

" jaan just sit here you're not well.. and your head must be hurting.. " he said but there was something different in his voice..

i was lookig at him but he wasn't looking into my eyes..we sat  and talked about 2 hours and suddenly were interuptted by agastya's ringtone..he talked and said that he would take their leave as he had some urgent work..

" you have to come to dinner tonight champu " i asked

"no sanyu aaj nahi .. i have an important work which need my attention.. another time sure.. and one more thing now stop calling me champu a i am not.."

" ya ya i agree that you have become quite handsome and sexier but i will call you champu.."

"then i will call you chuhi.."

"just shut up.. don't you dare.."

" there is always a tit for tat.. stop calling me champu and i will stop calling you chuhi.. as simple as that.. "

" ok fine.. i won't .. bye"

" bye mr.shekhwat.. i will contact you later when i will be ready with the paperwork.. till then good bye.. have a nice day"
saying this he took the leave and rd went back to his desk.. " rd is something wrong ?? "

" he loves you..." the first statement came from him which made me shocked..

" what are talking about rd.. have you tought about what are you saying... he just met me after around 9 years.. and you even met him just today.. if i am not wrong today is your first day... "

" i am damm sure the way he looked at you when you first came in i knew that he was hiding something..and then the things got clear when we spend 2 hours talking with him.." he said..

"rd you are totally wrong.. i know him he is my bestfrien and just in one meet you can't judge anyone.. so please can we leave this topic.."

" why are you defending him..you were busy having a great quality time talking to your bestfriend that you failed to notice him.. " he scoffed..

" rd this is hights.. you are accusing me for the thing i haven't done..   "

“ I am not accusing you for anything.. trust me I never can.. and you know that.. its just that It feels different to see other men gowking at you.. (sighed)”

“ ohh my love… even if he likes me he is totally harmless.. I know him for years”

“ (sighed) ok just leave this topic. I don’t wanna spoil my first day and work. But on a serious note just tell me what happened and where were you going ? ”

When he said I realised that I have no option but telling him the whole fuzz,forget that I was here to have a great lunch with him but all this mess had made me lost my apatite..
We got settled ourselves at the couch nearby . the silent was neither peaceful nor comfortable as I couch feel him stiffened around me and his demeanor was cold and distinct though he was holding me close to himself and his on hand was on my thigh caressing me and on was holding me close to himself.I sighed and took a deep breath and explained him the scenario.. he said nothing for sometime and closed his eyes.. i was nervous and was waiting for his reaction which never came.He stood up and reached his cell and called someone.“in my office now” he used very limited words but the dominance in his voice was giving me a clear view of whats coming in way.

After 5 seconds tyler came inside. By looking at his posture anyone can say that like me he also knew the upcoming events. Rd stood up and went to his desk and sat on his chair. He leaned backwards resting his hands on the armd of the chair and closed his eyes while taking a deep breath.. get me the culprit .. were his words. Sir we got the culprit already. Tyler said making me shocked. When and how did he got this early. Wow tyler is fantastic. Stop it you idiot here you Mr.lava is boing like a real lava and you are finding the situation fantastic. My inner conscious said.

Suddenly the door of the office was closed and I realised that I missed something here.. when I looked at rd, he was looking relaxed. We were interrupted by 3 girls who came with the plate full of food and asked the permission to enter into the room.. they quickly disappeared into the room and went away from the cabin. After they went away rd smiled at me and came to me pulling his hand out for me to take. His eyes were soft and I knew that my kind and caring rd is back. I gave my hand to him and he pulled me up crushing me to his chest. He held me by my waist and flopped a brief kiss on my forehead. Shall we have our lunch sweetheart were his words which confused me. As if sensing my confusion he smiled and answered . There is nothing to get confused my love. You were here to have lunch with me and we are going to have one common. With this he dragged me to the bedroom attached to his cabin which is having all the facilities needed.

And we had our lunch with me sitting on his lap and we both feeding each other..