chapter 97 :-

It was four days since I am here in the hospital. My body pain is somehow reduced in comparison of the first day.
Rd is taking good care of me. He didn’t leave for even a second when he came back after the phone call. I was actually very hurt when I asked if his work was more important than me and he said yes. I don’t know whose call was that… I don’t even want to know. But I don’t know somewhere I think the call was from natasha. Taking her name makes my head explode in pain.

But one thing is good that rd is with me no. He never went to office in these four days. Though I know that he is still mad at me for not taking Tayler with me.

Because of my health he is not showing any anger. But from inside I know he is very much angry on me.

Today I am goanna get discharged from the hospital. Rd and jiju as well as parth are doing the discharge process for me and vidushi. Rd came to me and kissed my forehead.

“Time to go home love.” he said and picked me in the bridle style.

“rd thanks for not being mad at me.”

“who said I am not. I am mad at you. But for now, you need my care. At home mom will be there and I have arranged a full-time nurse who would take care of you.” he said walking us towards the car. Whereas I sighed and buried my face into his neck. I have to be careful as my hand and leg is still fractured.
We reached home and rd made me settled on our bed. He went to bring my breakfast.

Soon rd came with the plat of healthy food. He settled himself beside me and was ready to make me eat. When I stopped  him, he looked at me for a second but soon averted his gaze.
“rd" I called him on which he just hummed.

“Why aren’t you looking at me Properly ? “

“ Its not like that… now stop talking and start eating, cause you have to take medicines. “

Saying this he forwarded a spoonful of soup. I ate quietly looking at him. He was stealing gazes time to time.
“ Lo finished. Now medicines time. Common have your medicines and then sleep. You need rest” he made me gulp medicines. Then he helped me lying down on the bed and planted a kiss on my forehead after adjusting a duet on me.

“ Now sleep. I am here only” he said.

“Rd can you please lay down and hug me. I am unable to sleep.” I tried to made my best puppy face.

“But… I will hurt you jaan.”aww he called me jaan.

“Trust me. You can never" I held his band and squeezed in assurance.

“Don’t trust me this much jaan. I might  break your trust.”

“Huhh? What does that mean?”

“Nothing. Let’s make you sleep…” he
laid beside me and carefully hugged me. Now I can sleep. He planted a lovely kiss on my forehead. I smiled and soon drafted into sleep.

Next day when I was woke up rd wasn’t next me, I frowned. Can’t he just be with me… urghhh… I turned my face only to see the nurse was arranging the medicines. I was about to get up when rd cane running from nowhere and helped me to sit…

“Who told to get up all by yourself. Can’t you just ask her to help. And you nurse, you are here to help her out. What were you doing?”

He scolded both of us. When I was about to speak he again scolded me.
“Don’t you dare come with your childish excuses. Dare you to next time do that.”

“Are kitna datoge. I just tried to see If I can get up or not. And she wasn’t aware that I woke up, so how could she help me.“

“Still. You have to be very careful with your self.” He sigh.. what happened to him, I feel something  different when I look at him. After he want to somewhere from hospital he seems sad, angered, mad and don’t know what.