chapter 83 : -

After the steamy night it was pleasent morning. Rd was still sleeping holding his beautiful wife in his arms tightly...

sanyu's P.O.V..

it was beautiful morning and my handsome husband was holding me tightly as if his life depends on me.. well it depends truly.. he loves me soo much.. and i love him too.. after yesterday i feel truly connected with him..

i know it sounds wierd but i was about to loose myself when he told me go for another round.. i also wanted him like he wanted me but .. i dont know why i felt sudden shy.. i mean i was the one who once initiated all this.. i decorated our room so romatically that i myself couldn't believe that it was done by me..

may be that was my love for him. I wanted to give him our wedding gift.. i wanted to express that i love him like my life.. so that's why i thought to do something like this....and i could litreally feel his happiness after i disclosed my intentions. I never believed in those stupid romentic novels when they say that they literlly forget the whole world when they got intimate with their loved ones. But damm they were true. That is what something i felt about last night...

i mean we were close before this, but we never crossed our limits. I never knew that he could be this good and same time gentle with me.. i mean the wa he behaved with me like i was a fraiglel doll who will be broken if he got little harsh then he was..

It took my breath away the way he asked me after we were done" are you ok love?" .. i still can feel that electricity when he touched me there... he was behaving like i gave him world's most precious gift. Yes it was like that for him..

i dont know what i did so much good to get him in my life. I truely did something best then ever.

I opened my eyes only to see him staring already with soo much love.. he was looking at me like never before.. its true that intimisy in a relationship makes you closer like never before...

"from when are you staring at me?"i asked him in my sleepy voice exactly the way he always wants and loves to hear..

"dont stare at me like this.. it feels creepy" i said again as he was still staring at me with a dreamy smile on and without blinking his eyes...
"i thought that you loved when edward was staring at bella.." he said with the little chuckle..

"yehh but that time i never thought it could be this creepy..i mean i am naked underth your shirt and you staring at me it feels like.. umm i cant explain in words...

"like what?" he said in his sleepy sexy husky voice moving closer to me slowly..
"nothing.. let me go. I have to make breakfast"...
"ok go"... he got off me..

what? He let me go??? this easy? No no this cant be true.. there has to be something in his mind. I am sure something is cokking in his mind..

"nothing is cooking in my mindjaan..cant i let you go easily sometimes?" he said smirking...