chapter 91 : -

Chapter 91 :-

Rd's p.o.v.
     “rd mom called , wo aur dad masi aur mesho ke sath aa rahehaii airport pe.. so i am going to pick them.. “ sanyu said on the call.. mom and dad decided to appear very soon, don't know with what reason.. i was having a late night movie plan with my sweetheart cuddling up with me.. now its replaced with the late night chat session with the guests comming.

“ are you alone ? “ i asked..
“ yup.. why? “she said and i panicked.. its just few hours of that morning incident and she is again careless.. what am igonna do to this girl.. she never listens to me

“ what.. why sweetheart you know what happened in the morning and still you continue being careless.. what should i do about this.. you always insist on defying me jaan.. “

“ aree first listen to me.. i am alone but tyler and his team is with me baba... don't worry.. this time i would be more careful with me.. “

“ok.. but leave a message when you reach safely.. and one more thing .. want me to bring something on my way to home. For the guests “

“bring whatever comes in your mind.. i know your choice..  “i smiled as i could hear the slight humourwith a challenging smirk.

“ did you just smirked at me ? “ i asked..

“ may be. What you're gonna do about this..” she challenged me with the defying tone..

“ that is for me to know and you to find out sweet little feisty girl"
I chuckled at the irritation i heard before i cut the call..
Its 9 and i am hell tired with the mess of my cabin. Sometimes its hell tiring to handle 4 clients at a time with hell of requirements..

A small satisfying smile appeared on my lips as i see my love calling me.. “rd how much more time.. your shift ends at 7 and you are still there.. we all are waiting for you at dinner.. you know i don't eat without you and i am hungry..“ she scoffed audibly.

“on my way to home love..”
“ok drive safe and come home soon.”

As my car honked inside the gates, my sunshine came running to me.. i smiled and side hugged her and flopped a brief kiss on her forehead. She grasped my blazer and we walked inside..

“hey girlfriend , old man .. how are you..” i hugged masi and meso.

“hat girlfriend ke bacche.. mujse to tu bat hi mat kar.. hame to tu bilkul hi bhul gaya haii..”

“ are are meri sweetheart gf to gussa haii.. mom lekin muje yad haii tab tak to koi meri shadi me nahi aya tha. So practically muje gussa hona chahiae kyu??  Haina old man..(meso) ”
“ absolutely young man.. by the way i heard it was your first day at office .. how was it ?? ”

Before i could even reply girlfriend frowned.. “ shirsh.. ab yaha tumhara business mat shuru kar dena.. ham yaha sirf tumhare friend ke bête ki shadi attend karne aye haii.. so plz ”

We all laughed as old man shuts his mouth obediently.. “ excuse me.. i will just come.. need to freshen up ”

I said expecting my wife to look at me but she was busy surving them.. i was waiting for her in the room but what i get in return was just wait and empty room. So instead i decided to call her..

“sanyu..”
“haaaa ”
“come up here i cant find my belongings  ”
“rd acche se dekho, i have already put all your things on the bed already.. just see carefully.”

Ahh this girl will be death of me.can’t she just understand my signals.. but my mom is cleaver she told her to come up as i must behaving some issue..i love u mom..after 2 minutes she finally came inside our room and i from behing pulled her to me.

“ u fool women, can’t you understand your husbands signals. Tumse cleaver to mom hai . she understood that i wanted you to come to the room , but you being you didn’t understand.. “

“rd what r doing .. leave me .. rd understand sub niche haii .. me unhe serve kar rahi thi.. ”

I leave her abruptly and said “ fine go and serve them, don’t care bout your all day tired husband..”

Rd's p.o.v

“ rd.. rd ” she was calling me but i went to the washroom taking the towel.. i just want a cold shower..I heard her closing the door , so i came out after getting ready in causals and went to have dinner..

As i reached dinning, area i saw every one has their plate full of food but still they haven't started eating.  Must be waiting for me.  I greeted them and took my seat beside my beloved wife.. she was looking at me hopefully but i was talking to dad . Ok ok pretending to talk. She took bowl of the sweet dish she prepare for me.. my favourite gajar halwa..

“ rd see i made this specially for you.. taste and comment how it is..  “ she said while serving me.. i just hummed on that and turned to give her comment.  I said its tasty .. her smiled little dropped knowing my sore comment as usually i do lot to express my excitement on her handmade food.. awww my baby sorry but you made me do this. After that she again try to talk to me but i being careless wasn't much responding. 

Talk to me properly or today i will sleep with masi. Her words made me loose my battle, obviously I can't sleep without her in my arms.. “ ok fine. Sorry i won't “ i said as i knew that's what a husband needs to do always.

After dinner we talked for some more time. And i slept with her in my arms, because they say never let your girl sleep upset. And having her in my arms while sleep is the end of the day i always want.

Next day i was in my cabin having meeting with champu’s company.. ok ok agastya . I don't know why i always get foreign feelings around him. Thank god he had some work so his sister ms. Natasha who is his business partner as well is here to fill in. We both were discussing some Important clauses about the contract, so i told my P.A not to interrupt me.