chapter 7:-

Sanyu went to class unaware of the thing that is going to happened which will change her life completely.

She went and set beside parth. She was thinking about what to do now, but her thoughts were interrupted by parth.
P:- " hey princess kaha khoi hui ho."

S:- "kahi nahi tum bolo."sge smiled asiding her thoughts.

P:- " princess , tum aj sham kya kar rahi ho?"

S:- " nothing kyu kuch kam tha"

P:- " ha wo muje aj tumhare liye kuch special karna hai, wo actually I want to tell you my fellings."

S:- " whattt parth suddenly. I mean.. umm ok I will come but where"she thought its nice idea to make rd away from her but unawre of rd who was sitted behind them.

P:- " wow princess thank you . thank you so much. I knew it that you love me too. Ohh I am sorry it was a bit loud. I will pick u up at 7 ok."

S:- " umm ya ok 7 is done. But I want don't want grand proposal I just want you to confess simply and I will accept it. Ok " she said coz by now she knew rd was there. She thought hearing this will make him away but she was wrong.

Soon it clocked 7. And parth came to pick sanyu. She was looking very pretty in a simple floral print knee length frock.

P:- " princess, you are looking like a barbie doll, so much beautiful. I am the lucky one to have you."

S:- " parth you know na phir ye sab."

P:- " princess, maine jo sach hai wo hi bol raha hu. and princess rd is following us to kya karu, aur I know you love him not me and its our plan to make him away from you. And I am with you as a best friend . you trust me na" he said in her ears caging her waist. She nodded in yes.

Yes sanyu told parth everthing, first parth was sad but he thought to help his love. He also got to know that sanyu loves rd. as she told him everthing upto today.

There rd was burning how dare he touched her waist . she is only mine. Saying this he started following them.

They went to roof to café which was specially booked for them.
S:- " parth I told you I don't want any grand celebration then"

P:- " per princess maine ye nahi kiya. Chodo na hame kya."

Saying this they had there dinner and now its time for parth to propose sanyu. He proposed sanyu and she said yes . then parth was about to kiss her cheeks, when suddenly a thupp.

 then parth was about to kiss her cheeks, when suddenly a thupp

Rd give a tight slap to parth and sanyu was shocked.

Rd:- " how dare you ha , how dare you to come close to my doll. Parth you get one thing straight in your mind that she is only mine."

Parth to gave him a slap and said :- "tu hota kon hai use tera bolna wala she is my gf dude. And tuje kya wo kisi ko bhi ha bole tere pas haina apni gf tu ja uske pass. Chalo princess " he was about to go close to and and hold her hand , but rd came in middle covering sanyu.