Chapter 73 : -

He made her wear his shirt and picked her up in his arms and leanded her to the swing bed he arranded for them at the pool side….

S:- “ its beautiful ”

Rd:- “ not more than you jaan… I knew that u’ll love it…”

S:-“hmm… (she blushed and buried her face in his neck smiling)”

Rd made her lay on the bed slowly not breaking eye contact…. Her stomach was full of butterflies…..

He came and lay dow beside her partial upon her but not letting his whole wait on her…

He kissed her forehead and then turned her around sothat her face is facing his chest… he slided his one hand under her neck and another on her stomach hugging her from behind…

She was confused why he hugged her instead of ahem ahem…. But she waited for him may be he will do something….

But nothing came… s:-“ rdddd”

Rd:- “ hmm jaan..”

S:-“why did u stop? ”

Rd:- “ u want me continue???? ”

S:-“ hmm?”

Rd:-“jaan… sleep u must be tired”

S:-“say naa…..(cringed)”

Rd:-“coz I have u in my arms like this and that’s all I want.. at least for now….. jaan u know this is not the first time I took u in my arms like this….. but this feels like you are mine officially … I mean I don’t know about you but I feel like I have gain everything in my life… I don’t want anything…I never ever had this feeling of satisfaction…. I am seriously overwhelemed …. I love you jaan..”

S:-“I love you too… but whats with the name? (turned and faced him….)”

Rd:-“its coz u r my life… u were my life too … but what I saw in your eyes made me spell jaan… anf from now on I will call u jaan… infront of everyone also…”

S:-“eesshhh rd… it wont look good if u call me jaan infront of our elders… I mean princess was ok but jaan sounds really romatic and sencious …. Please na infront of everone please call me sanyu..or atleast while u ask someone please spell sanyu instead of jaan….“