chapter 87 : -

As they reached home they all the family was there for their warmly welcome. But the little one was the most exicted one.as soon as sanyu got down the car jiyu came out the grip of her dadda and ran as fast as she can and jumped on sanyu.

“ mattiiiii I mitt u.. ”she hugged her so tight..looking at her excitement sanyu giggled.. rd came there and hugged duo.

“jiyu app mesho ko bhul gaii.. I am sadd” he mimicked like a kid.

“chholly meto.but jiyu lobes matii mole ”jiyu pulled her tounge out teasing him.

“ ohkk fine. But abhi mejo itni sari chocolates apke liye laya tha ab wo me kise du?? ”

Jiya jumped on him leaving sanyu as rd showed her a handful of chocolates..

“ ale mesho mela matlab tha I lobeee you .. you aall chhoo handchhomm.. sacchiii..”she pinched her throat..

Every one presented in the living room laughed out loud this little treator..

“ accha lekin abhi apne kaha na ki apko mashi zyada pasand haii..”rd played along..

“ alee nahi wo to maine aechhe hi bola thaa .. pleeee(please)  chocolates doo naa metoo..pleee(please) ”

its ok jiyu I will give you ye sari apki hi haii baby.. yelo”he handed her the chocolates..

“sanyu beta hamse bhi mil lo..” anju said.

Sanyu ran towards her and hugged her so tighly and started wipping.

technically they are metting second tme after her marriage.Its been 2 months of her marriage.. yes they took probably two months for honeymoon.

“I missed you maa.” She cried more.
“bas abhi hamse bhi to milo ya sirf maa ko hi yad kiyaa..” kishor spoke.

One by one they met all and now everyone settled down on living room..

Sany’s p.o.v

“sanyukta beta tumhare liye aek surprise haii.”dad said.

“suprsie.. wow dad please dijiye muje jaldii.” I jumped with excitement and rd chuckled on me.

“ renu jao le aao hamara surprise. ”he asked mom and she came back with four bigger hevy bags with the help of jiju and jatin.

“ whats this?”I aksed.

“these are your marriage albums. We’ve got this on yesterday night its still to be opened.. we were waiting for you guys.”

Wow I jumed with exitment and started opening the albums one by one forgetting something rather someone. My dearest hubby.

Before our marriage we have decided that whenever the albums will come we are means he and me are gonna see the albums alone and in peace he wanted to live our marriage again by doing this.

But now I cant help it except him everyone had crowded me and all are egrossed in seeing the pictures and for the moments I also forgot him and was excitedly lokking at the photos. Seriously they are damm cool.

I sliped myself from them and went to our room with two albums which were still to be seen. As I enterend in our room secretly I saw my big baby was slepping their with a puffy face.aww he looks soooo sooo cute in his grumpy face.

I placed the albums on the couch and went to monofy him.i faked a cough to gain his attention.

“umm rd utho see what I got you.”
“ I don’t wanna see anything.let me sleep I am tired”he said in grumpy voice.