Chapter 79 : -

“bye baccho…. Rd sanyu ka khayal rakhana… agar meri beti ko aek kharoch bhi ayi na to tuje ghar me ghusne nahi dungi…. samja” renu said rather thretend….

Shekhawat familiy and agrawal familiy with their friends have came to airport… finally our sandhir are ready to go on their honeymoon….

Rd:- “koi nahi mom agar app muje nikal doge to maa haina mai unke pass chala jaunga… kyu maa app muje rehne doge na apne pass? ”

“off cource mera baccha….” Carsed his hair while seeing him sanyu got jealous and hugged renu…. Renu smiled on her daughters antics and said :- “ rd meri bacchi ko chidha mat…”

Sanyu showed him her toung… rd glared her and this session was ended by the call for them….. 

Vi :- “ bye dii have fun…

Vi :- “ bye dii have fun….. and do check your red beg…….” She winked at her and sanyu looked at her confunsingly….

S:- “ what? ”

Vai :- “ kuch nahi u go and enjoy….. bye” they all bid them bye…

As they were moving towards the jet sanyu was becoming more and more nervous….. rd was talking on the phone slowly and he was little ahead of sanyu so that she couldn’t hear his talks…

He was moving ahead but at a time he looked back only to see sanyu standing  far behind him fidgeting with her fingures indicating that she was hell nervous…..

Rd cursed him self for leaving her behind.. he should’ve be with her… how could he leave her behind inspite of knowin the fact that sanyu was really really hell afraid of plans….

He ran to her and enflucted her in a soothing hug…. Rd:- “jaan .. relax… I am here no…. I am sorry…. I should have thought it early…”

“ rd i.. I am sorry.. I am.. af afraid of” she was cut by him…. rd :- “ shushhh.. jaan u don’t need to tell me.. I know baby…. Common.. lets move.. I am here na… come…”

“ but” “ shusshhhh.. lets go.. if u will feel comfortable then and then only we’ll go otherwise we’ll not go promise… ok jaan… come ” he said very softly and lovingly as if convencing a child… he held her hand and they were moving slowly slowly….

The jet was very luxurious … harsh had made it specially for renu… rd guided her inside.. her heart was throbbing very loudly… he kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes…

“ are u ok jaan? ”

“ hmm.. till u are with me….”

“” come let me show you whole jet…”  till the time their laugadge was being loaded .. rd decided to take her on the tour of jet…

Rd showed her whole jet and she was shocked to see this luxurious jet for the first time…..

Rd: -“ and now last but not the least.. our bedroom….”