chapter 6:-

Next day was normal until rd asked karan " umm karan, sunn na agar tuje kisi ladki ko kisi ladke se dur karna ho to tu kya karega . wo mera aek dost hai tu nahi janta use, uske liye puch raha hu"

k :- " simple me use apna bana lunga aur usse uss ladke ke pass jane hi nahi dunga."

Rd:- "aur wot u kese karega,agar wo ladki thodi alag ho I mean naïve types"

K:- " again simple I will make her jealous to that extent that she will herself come to me."

Rd was thinking how to make sanyu jealous, and they all were go to canteen . they were all seated and shina came and took seat beside rd where sanyu was going to sit as she went to take sandwich.

S:- " umm shina ye meri seat hai to tum please zara uss seat per beth jaogi" with a fake smile and a frown.

Rd noticed this and to check if she s getting jealous from shina or not:- "umm sanyukta tum beth jao udhr kya fark padta hai aur waise bhi mje shinu se kuch kam hai"

S:- " huhh sinhu aur muje sanyukta bola aur usse kam hai to me kyu apni seat chodu huhh." She said in low voice but it did't go unnoticed by rd.

Rd in mind( oh to madam ko shina se jealousy hoti hai . fine now I know what I have to do.

And they went to attend their class, now rd was going to execute his plan.so he purposely sat with sanyu and said:- " sweetheart"

S:- " mera nam sanyukta hai." Little angry sanyu said

Rd:- " per mai to tumhe sweetheat hi bulata h una phir."

S:- " ha to canteen me kya muje pure nam se bulaya ha. Aur to aur me seat bhi tumhari shinu ko de di. huhh"saiying this she looked away.

Rd chuckled little but soon stopped only to earn a glare from her . "ok ok fine I am sorry. Ab nahi bulaunga ok. But meri bat to suno muje tumse kuch share karna hai. Apne dil ki bat"

Sanyu was nervous . rd:- " umm sanyui think I like shina"

And there her world crashed, she doesn't know how to react. She didn't know why she was not happy she was feeling like something is going to be stanched from her.

 She didn't know why she was not happy she was feeling like something is going to be stanched from her

Rd:- " me kal use propose karne wala hu. Kaisa idea hai"

S:- " ach acha hai. I I am happy fo for you" she said stammering.

Rd could clearly see how sad she was but to make her his he has to do this.

Rd pov:-

I am sorry my sweetheart know I am hurting you but its necessary to make you realise that you too love me.

I have realised that I love you. And that's why I can't let to go with that parth. But I can't confess my feelings with you directly until I make you realise your own feelings.

BOUND TOOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara