chapter 22:-

Sanyu and rd were sleeping peacefully in deep slumber, it was late night when they reached Udaipur..

Rd was first to open his eyes, and smiled at the baby sleeping In his arms, he kissed her forehead. All were up till now except sanyu and vids . both were sleeping..

K:-"dono behne aek jaisi hi haii dekho kese baby jaise so rahi haii... ab uthao in dono ko"

Rd:-"no rehne do, koi zarurat nai hai uthanekii waise bhi uthake konsa wo apne pairo per chalne wali haii, muje hi uthna padega isse accha sone do. Don't disturb her.."

P:-"rehne de karan iss Romeo ko to bahana chahiye sanyukta ko apni baho me uthanekaa"parth said dramatically...

Rd:- " parth agar princess abhi yaha nahi hoti na to tu bohot pitataa ab ja yaha se aur vids ko tu utha le"

Vids:-" koi zarurat nahi haii me uth gaii. Kitna bolte ho tum log meri nind uda di"she said rubbing her eyes and parth found her really cute like a kid."

Rd carried sanyu in her arms and they went into the hotel they have booked before coming there.

In the way to the room all were looking at rd very surprisingly, the men were happy but women were not coz their partners were not like him.

But he never paid attention to them. His eyes were guled only on his slpeeping princess. She was indeed a sleeping beauty.

He reached to her room , vids was with him so she opened the door and they entered in the room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He reached to her room , vids was with him so she opened the door and they entered in the room. The room was quit big a lavish type. Rd had choosen this room for them, but alas his destiny did not allowed him to share the one....

Vids went to washroom, and rd made her lay down on the bed. She cocooned herself and hugged herself. A small smile was playing on her lips, may be she was dreaming something good in her dreams.

 A small smile was playing on her lips, may be she was dreaming something good in her dreams

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He kissed her forehead and waited for vids to come.

Vids:-"good night jiju"

Rd:-"good night vids."he kissed her forehead like a big brother