chapter 32 :-

Soon she came back from the washroom, but there was no one except rd..

S:-"jerry kaha gaye sab"

Rd was shocked as she was looking all normal. He expected her to be a little sad means he was expecting that she wiil not be normal soon, but she was.

Rd:-"sweetheart. I know now there is no meaning of telling u sorry and all, coz I know u r hurt. I cant help it sweetheart when it comes to ur safety. I know these talks have nothing to wdo with u now coz u r hurt but I am reaaly sorry..."he looked down little and alone tear escaped from his eye.

"he looked down little and alone tear escaped from his eye

S:-"who said I am hurt rd. I am not. And I forgive u for just yelling on me coz u care for me beyond the limits... that's what I always wanted."
She smiled her best making him happy too.

Rd:-"so tumne muje mafff kar diyaa"

S:-"noooo"

Rd:-"tooo... ok fine"

S:-"tumhe punishment milegiii"

Rd:-"sweetheart again punishment... (he sighned ) ok say I am ready"

S:-"so ur punishment is that u have to stand under the tree, and have to protect me from falling down, coz I am to going to climb on the tree and will bring my mangoes,,,,"

Rd:-"whatt this was ur punishment... I love u sweetheart.. and I am sorry.... And I will always protect u... u wann climb na lets climb together... and don't worry I wont let u fall.. trust me"

S:-"I do more than my self duffer that's why I am with u. the day u broke my trust I will not be with u ...."

Rd:-"the will will never come.."

S:-"I know that's why I said na that I will be with u forever... u are so dumb to understand the things. Don't u?"

Rd:-"wo to mai tumhe room mai bataunga ki mai kitna dumb hu ok..."he smirked

S:-"jerk. Now lets climb.. 1st I will ok then u.. heyy lekin ye to batao baki sab kaha haii"

Rd:-"are wo to bas ke pas haii kha rahe hongee"

S:-"aur hum?"

Rd:-"tumhare mangoes lele phir hum bhi kha lenge aura b chalo jaldi dall."

She tried climb and little did she but her leg sliiped and she was about to fall but she ended up lending in the safest pair of arms.

She tried climb and little did she but her leg sliiped and she  was about to fall but she ended up lending in the safest pair of arms