Facing Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy

Too soon for both Harry and Draco's liking it was time to leave. They promised each other they would write as soon as they were able. Harry bade them all a safe trip and gave Draco a kiss on his cheek before hurrying away slightly embarrassed. Draco apparated home with a smile on his face rubbing the spot that Harry kissed, completely forgetting about Blaise and Pansy, leaving them staring at the spot Draco apparated from with amused eyes. He didn't even notice that he had made his way inside. Nor did he notice when he made his way into the dining room. He certainly didn't even realize his parents were talking to him. His mind was filled with thoughts of Harry and how adorable he looked right after he kissed him on the cheek. He subconsciously rubbed his cheek again with a big smile. His smile grew when he thought about sending him a letter. He was worried that it was too soon. He had just left him minutes ago. Draco sighed happily. He should probably worry about how quickly he was falling for Harry. But he couldn't bring himself to care. Life was too short. And he was tired of not get what he wanted. So who cares if it was too soon.

            "-raco. Draco! DRACO!" Draco startled and jumped slightly looking around the room with wide eyes when he realized his parents and his godfather were staring at him like he had lost his mind. He flushed all over and tried to look away. "Erm what was that mother?" He asked quietly. Severus and his father snorted.

            "Where was your head at? I have been trying to get your attention for a couple minutes now." His mother asked curiously. Narcissa had never seen her son act like that before. Nor had she ever seen him smile so warmly. Not that he smiled often at all. If possible, he went even redder. "It is nothing." He coughed trying to clear the embarrassment. Severus snorted. Draco looked sharply at him.

            "I believe young Draco is in love." Severus said with a sneer. His mother raised her eyebrows. Draco groaned and covered his face in his hands. His father chuckled at his son's embarrassment. He was actually enjoying this. With the Dark Lord gone he had hoped his son would snap out of the funk he had been in for so long. Lucius knew he needed to be supportive of his son, something that he had not been his whole life, if he was going to restore the family name. He felt a tiny pang of guilt at knowing that he had made many piss poor decisions that unfortunately effected his son. Only a tiny pang though, it was the job of the heir to bide his sires wishes after all.

            "Well whoever she is I am sure she is lovely." Lucius said quietly. He was expecting some kind of recognition that he was trying but it was the wrong thing to say apparently as Draco lifted his head and glared at him. He was so surprised at the glare he was rendered speechless. Never has his son glared at him. Not even when he brought him to the Dark Lord did he glare. He couldn't possibly fathom what was wrong with his statement. Lucius thought he had been rather nice.

            Narcissa also could not understand what riled her son so much. She was actually quite proud that her husband was being considerate. Severus furrowed his brows for a moment lost in thought. His eyes widened and he subconsciously let out an "Oh." Of understanding. Draco's eyes also widened. He shot his parents a look of panic. He had no idea how they would react to finding out he was gay. Severus saw the panic and smirked in amusement. Ohh this would be fun. He hadn't had any entertainment in such a long time.

            Narcissa and Lucius shared a confused look before turning to their son. Draco shook his head. No this is not the time. He wanted to tell them after he was already in a relationship with Harry and therefore they couldn't attempt to sink their claws into him further. Draco didn't want any of their negative opinions to affect him. He thought about Harry and what Harry would say to him if he was here. He thought of the phrase Harry made him say. "I do what I want." He whispered quietly to himself. Everyone in the room shared a look. They heard what he said but had no idea what it meant.