Completing the Bond and The Terrors of The Night

Authors Notes: Okay guys this chapter picks up where the boys left off. There will be smut in this chapter. If that bothers you then skip to the italicized portion. -XxTheDarkLordxX

---------------------------------------

            Harry and Draco apparated unknowingly into their bedroom. They were just thinking of home but their magic knew what they needed and acted accordingly.

            As soon as they landed they were on each other. Draco tackled Harry to the bed. Harry tilted his head to the side when Draco's lips made contact with his neck. Draco was lost to his senses and primal need. He knew if he paused to think he would realize something, he just couldn't care. Nothing else mattered except for Harry. Wherever they were before this didn't matter. They were alone and that is all Draco cared about as he licked and sucked a pulse point along Harry's neck.

            Harry moaned and arched his back. "Draco." He panted harshly. Draco groaned, oh that was exactly what he wanted to hear. Draco wanted their clothes off. He didn't stop to think about it, he waved his hand and their clothes were gone. Perfect. Just what he wanted.

            Draco laid his body on top of Harry's and moaned at the feel of Harry's warm body pressed underneath him. Oh, this was surely heaven. It had to be.

            Harry moved his hands up to explore Draco's body, mapping out the territory. He tried to pay attention to all the spots that caused Draco to gasp and moan but his mind was so flustered and wound up that he couldn't think straight.

            "I need you." Harry whispered into Draco's ears as he licked his earlobe. Harry thrusted his hips up to reaffirm his statement. Draco cried out wildly when their exposed groans made contact.

            "Want you." Draco gasped out when a particularly hard thrust came from Harry. Draco automatically grinded downward. Harry cried out Draco's name.

            "Take me." Harry demanded before he sucked Draco's bottom lip into his mouth and sucked lightly. A teeny tiny part of Draco's mind felt like he should ask if Harry was sure but the rest of his brain shut down and grunted out his agreement. Again, something was telling him that there was something he was missing. Was he supposed to go slow? He tried to concentrate long enough to understand what his mind was telling him but another hard thrust from Harry had his mind blanking. What had he been thinking? Oh well.  

            Draco flung his hand out and a distinctive sound of glass breaking from somewhere could be heard. Draco didn't give two shits what broke. The only thing he could think about was the taste and smell of Harry. How arousing it was. How much he wanted to immerse himself into everything Harry could give.

            Harry's brows furrowed. Was that glass? Fuck it. The house could be on fire and it still wouldn't be enough to drag him away from Draco. Every single pore in his body was screaming for Draco. He wanted to be surrounded by Draco, wanted to be filled by him. Harry didn't give a damn what was happening around them as long as he had Draco.

            Finally, the smack of something hitting Draco's hand registered in his mind. Draco unscrewed the vile and dipped his fingers into the liquid. The smell of strawberries registered in his mind. Mmm. Draco lifted half lidded eyes to stare into Harry's lust filled ones as he circled the puckered ring with his lubed-up fingers.

           Harry closed his eyes when a single digit entered him. It felt good. So good. Draco watched the pleasure on Harry's face and it spurred him on. When it seemed like Harry was relaxed he added a second finger.