Lawyer Potter

Harry for once landed without making a fool of himself. Perhaps it was because he wasn't dreading the landing? Perhaps it was because his mind was too preoccupied at the moment?

Harry ignored the gaping stares. He ignored the admired shouts of his name. He ignored the reporters clamming around for a story. He ignored the mindless sheep milling around. He ignored everyone. Even the security guard meant to take his wand. None of them mattered. Harry was too far gone in his bid to get to Draco to give a damn about what was happening around him.

Harry felt the pull of the bond guiding him to the courtroom that Draco was at. Harry stopped for a moment upon seeing the same one that he was tried at in the summer before his fifth year. How fitting that the trial would be held here. Fate sure loved irony. There was two Auror guards standing beside the closed doors. They were there to stop any late bloomers from entering. Well they better stand aside.

The Aurors stood up straighter when they saw someone approaching. "Sorry but the courtroom is closed now. You will have to wait in the lobby with everyone else who came late." One of them said.

"I am a witness that needs to be in there." Harry said with a hard glint to his voice that sent shivers down the spines of the Aurors. When it looked like they were going to argue, Harry pulled out his wand at shot off two stunners and a bombarda to open the blockade they set on the door. The Aurors if you could call them that, were too stunned to block the spells. Constant vigilance must not be something they teach Aurors anymore. Pity. They landed on their sides slumped over. One of them hit his head on the way down, Harry couldn't have been bothered to care.

The chatter of noise that Harry had heard on the other side of the door died down instantly when the bombarda made contact. Harry grinned ferally. Good, dramatic entrances always helped make a scene. That was definitely one thing Voldemort taught him.

Draco who had been sitting stock still between his parents froze when a loud crashing noise hit against the courtroom door. What on earth was that? Who could want to get in so badly that they had to cast against the door. It's not like they were that important to warrant an immediate entrance. The outcome of the trial would be reported in the papers after all.

The doors were thrown open with such force that they clanged against the wall brutally. The whining of the hinges screamed its protests at the harsh treatment. A man was standing there with his head bowed and his arms thrown wide from pushing the doors open. He was panting harshly and Draco caught a glimpse of feet in the corner of the door outside. Must be the guard. The Ministry sure has fallen if the Aurors couldn't even protect a simple door.

The man lifted his head and Draco leaned back in shock. It was Harry! Harry was here. He didn't know what to think. He was thrilled to see him but was saddened that Harry would be seeing his trial. If he was found to be guilty, that wasn't an image he wanted to have Harry see. But just having Harry here was enough to lessen the panic that had been gripping his insides.

Harry lifted his head and locked eyes with Draco. He could see the tremors that rocked Draco's form when they made eye contact. Harry sent Draco all the love and reassurance that he could possibly muster before slamming his shields shut with such force Draco flinched. Why was Harry blocking him? He would have worried what that would mean for them if Harry hadn't sent him a wave of love. Was Harry angry? The sheer force of the shield dimmed the bond. Draco didn't like it. He wanted to feel Harry. Draco may not know much about their bond, but he knew enough to know that it should never be dimmed. It was unnatural.

Harry ignored the shocked audience of the crowd. He could care less who decided to show up to the trial. They were unimportant. They didn't matter. Most of them were probably there to see the Malfoy's get their just desserts. Well they would surely be disappointed. As Harry stepped all the way into room, the doors sprang shut instantly. Harry turned his back on the audience, therefore missing the surprised looks of Snape, Pansy, Blaise, even Mr. Weasley and Kingsley Shacklebolt.