Forgiveness

(About an hour ago) 

            Finneus landed from the apparation and immediately bound the strange girl in a full body bind, tightly. He didn't bother to look around, no one ever came onto his property. He dragged her inside and threw her against the wall. The shackles that he had chained to the wall immediately sprang forward and held her in place. He reached out a finger and rubbed against the Attenuatius rune that was branded into the metal. The shackles started to glow brightly before they tightened their hold on the girl's body.   

            He summoned a very old and delicate trunk. Finneus ran his palm up and down the trunk with reverence. It had been too many years since he broke out the tools inside. He was going to have a lot of fun with this one. Excitement tingled throughout his whole body as he began plotting all of the things he was going to do to her. He mourned the fact that he would have to cut this session a little short. Normally an hour is plenty of time to dispose of his victims but after losing that tantalizing power source earlier and the deluded comments from this blonde girl, he was not in a merciful mood.

            Finneus ended the spell keeping his latest victim still. He watched enamored with the way that her eyes blinked in confusion. This was one of his favorite parts. Their eyes always show a wide range of emotions. First it is a boring neutrality when they first meet, then they grow panicked when he kidnaps them. The panic fades after he either knocks them unconscious or just binds them. He loves the way they look as they are suspended helpless and not even aware of it. There is a certain beauty to helplessness on others. He loves the constricting binds that tie them still. The way that they struggle even in a stupor. They don't realize quite the vulnerable position that they are in. They don't appreciate the hard work that he has put into getting them this far.

            Life is so chaotic at the best of times and he figures that he is helping them move on. He helps them do the one thing that he can't do. Which is die.

            Soon their almost sleepy confusion fades away and the panic comes back full force along with such terror that makes his blood sing. He lives for the terror that he can inflict upon them. Terror looks beautiful on anyone. Man, woman or child. The aesthetics to terror fascinates him. Finneus is aware that that is twisted. He has heard that a thousand times over from his victims but that is okay. Being normal is overrated. He is perfectly content with being twisted. There is no way he would have lasted through the centuries if he was as mundane and boring as the rest of society.

            While muggles watch their telly and go to theaters as they drool over the newest celebrity, he is happy with watching the life leave his victims eyes. He never did understand the fascination that people have when it comes to celebrities. Why should it matter what so and so is doing? What does their life have to do with anyone else's? Instead of getting caught up in the life of meaningless stars, he would rather get caught up in the lives of his bleeding victims. They say films are pieces of history that will always be remembered but in 100 years nearly all of the films will be nonexistent. Culture changes throughout each generation. What once was popular 500 years ago is completely dead now. The things people are fascinated with in this time period won't matter in the long run.

            But what will really live forever is him. He will still be alive to witness the new trends and the new things that muggles and wizards will get themselves into. Every one of his victims is a million times more appealing than any film that someone's imagination can come up with. Films are not pieces of history. What will always be history to him are the keepsakes that each of his victims will end up donating.

            They say eyes are the windows to the soul. There couldn't be a truer statement out there. People can mask emotions on their faces but the eyes never lie. The eyes are so expressive and beautiful and can never hide away. There is never an ugly eye color. Sure, some may be a little more boring than others. His own eyes included. But there are so many amazing colors out there. Not to mention the intricate shades and different hues. Eyes have always been a fascination of his, ever since he was a child. The pure wonder of it all makes him ache to have as many eyes as he can keep.