The Burrow

Authors Notes: Okay the burrow scene is LONG. I am warning you that now. It will be split into seven chapters. Yes, I know that is long. But there is a lot of things that have to be discussed. The burrow alone is 40k words. Lol crazy. Some stories aren't even that long. Haha oh well. Hopefully you all like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

            Harry tried to smile but it was still coming out as a grimace. Ginny was standing there with her open in shock. Harry furrowed his brows wondering what was up with her? Why was she staring at him like that? Was something on his face? Was the outfit too much? She was making him uncomfortable.

            Draco's heart had sunk when Weaslette had been the one to answer the door. He knew that Harry loved him but he was worried that there would be lingering feelings with his former girlfriend. He was relieved when he felt nothing coming from the bond. The previous nerves that he could feel from Harry were still there. But now all that has changed was a sense of confusion and uncomfortable unease. Draco raised a brow when the girl just stood there gaping.

            "What is taking so long Ginny?" Harry could hear Fred's impatience as he saw the twins step up and shove their still gaping sister aside so that Harry and Draco could come in. Once the door was shut behind them the twins enveloped them both in a hug.

            George was hugging Harry. "Breathe. It will be okay." Harry swallowed thickly at George's concern. What would he do without these two? Goodness he was more nervous now then he had been when facing off against Voldemort. Why was he so jittery? The twins switched places and soon Harry was being hugged by Fred.

            "We are here for you." Fred promised. Harry had to choke back his emotions. Merlin, what was wrong with him? "Thank you." Harry whispered as he hugged Fred tighter.

            When the twins stepped back he could see the surprised faces of the rest of the Weasley family. Perhaps they hadn't realized how close the twins were to Harry? He bristled slightly at that. They would have known that if they hadn't been ignoring him. Arses, the lot of them.

            Fred could see how nervous Harry was and it made his own nerves spike. He still thought this was a bad time to be doing this. He hadn't gotten over the shock of the day and was still a mess. Blaise and Pansy had held off their emotions until they left Grimwald place before breaking down. Draco was their best friend and it killed them seeing him die. Fred held Blaise until the tears subsided. The pair of them were waiting at their flat above the shop till dinner was done. Fred hadn't wanted to come. He had been tempted to tell their mother that they wouldn't make it but he knew that Harry needed them. It only took one look at the nerves on Harry's face for him to realize that he made the right decision.

            George could tell that Harry needed more support than just Draco's. There was a panicked look in his eyes that tore at George's heart. Harry shouldn't be this scared for dinner. It was sad that they even had to do this at all. He just wished that his family would get their heads out of their arses. George looked to Draco and frowned. There was a calm expression on his face but he could see the nerves he tried to hide in his eyes. His heart melted when he realized that Draco was trying to hide how nervous he was from Harry. He wasn't sure that was possible since they shared emotions but he could tell that Draco was focused on making sure Harry was taken care of first and that just warmed him up completely.  

            "You two look hot." The twins said in unison taking in their appearance for the first time. Harry looked down and then it hit him, that was why Ginny had been gaping. Well that didn't sit well with him. She could look all she wanted but there was nothing between them anymore.