Changed Plans

Author's Notes: There is SMUT in this chapter, it will be signified by a bolded (*)

           After a vigorous look over and a long-winded lecture, Harry and Draco were more than grateful to floo home.

            Draco sighed in relief at the welcoming appearance of the living room. "Oh thank Merlin. If I have to hear Severus say that we are reckless, half-baked, mindless simpletons one more time, I think I might kill him."

            Harry whole heartedly agreed. "Though I think it was Lucius's insult of us being half-witted, moronic dolts that annoyed me. I was mildly impressed the first time he called us that. As far as insults go, that one was pretty good. After the third time, it rather lost its appeal."

            Sirius tilted his head to the side as he listened to them talk. He hadn't seen them at all since they were fighting earlier in the day. It looked like they had made up. Good. That had been a nightmare to watch.

            Draco smirked. "It was rather good, wasn't it? Not his best work but it was passable." Over the years, he had heard a lot of colorful insults from his father. Usually they weren't directed at him.

            "What did you two do to get their wrath?" Sirius asked curiously. He laughed when they jumped in surprise. He didn't like the idea of Malfoy and Snape insulting them but he knew that they would probably have a good reason.

            Harry glared at his laughing godfather. Wouldn't it be ironic if after surviving death he just keeled over from a heart attack?

            "We died." Harry and Draco said in unison before smirking at the gaping portrait.  

            Sirius at first thought it was a joke but when they didn't laugh, he began to worry. "What do you mean you died?" He could hear the hysterical edge to his voice and he winced internally. If he had been alive, he would have needed to sit down.

            "It isn't a hard concept." Draco drawled in amusement. "Harry died once before. Then me. Now the two of us together." He arched his own brows at the statement. Hmm. There was some truth to George's statement about death just letting them go.

            Harry thought there could have been a gentler way to ease Sirius into this conversation but he couldn't help but be amused at the man's reaction. After the incredibly long rant they had just endured at the Manor, he needed to laugh at someone else's expense. He wondered if that was Draco's influence or if he had always had a mean streak to him and just never noticed.

            Sirius growled. "Will you quit being vague?" He demanded angrily.

            Draco arched a brow. "You know, I have never been quite able to place you as a dog animagus till now. Go ahead, growl for me again." His entire mood lifted with this one conversation. He really did love baiting people.

            Harry coughed to cover up his humor.

            Sirius narrowed his eyes before looking to Harry. It was obvious that his godson was finding the conversation funny. Great. There was two of them. "What do you see in him?" He asked in exasperation. "Because I really don't get it."

            Draco laughed in delight at the question. "Oh, I am wounded dear cousin. Here I thought that we were getting along swimmingly."

            Harry chuckled before kissing Draco's cheek. "I see the world when I look at him." He answered honestly.

            Draco stopped laughing and melted at the statement. He turned to Harry and sighed at the love in those green eyes. He cupped Harry's face in his hands. "Gods, I fucking love you." He rasped out before slamming their lips together.