Chapter 3: Meet the Band Members

Jane was surprised when she saw Jae singing and playing the guitar.

Jae is so good now. He's even playing better than me. Jane told herself.

She is happy for Jae. Before, Jae like to learn to how play the guitar and Jane was the one who taught Jae.

"Thank You!" One band member said after they sang. After they went down the stage and headed to the table where Jane, KC and Pat are.

"How was it?" Jae asked Jane when they reached the girls table and they sat with them.

"YAH PABO! You never told me that you have a band alreadya and you improved alot compared before!" Jane scolded Jae.

"HAHA Mian! I wanted to surprise you soon and haha I never thought that it will be this time tho." Jae explained.

"Yow Jae oppa you look so cool while playin the guitar!" Pat complimented Jae.

"Yeah and your voice was amazing!!" KC said

"Well thank you." Jae was flattered.

"Ehem." One of the band members interrupted.

"Oh! But before anything else, hey guys meet Jane my bestfriend in elementary. And this is KC and Pat. Jane's friends." Jae introduced them to his bandmates.

"BESTfriends." Pat emphasized sa word BEST.

KC and Jane chuckled.

"And uh girls they are my bandmates. Sungjin our leader, Dowoon the youngest and the drummer, Wonpil the piano man and Brian he plays the bass and raps."

They exhanged Hi's and Hello's.

"Omo KC. That guy wonpil is so cuteeee. Kyeeeeeo. I will sit next to him. Haha" Pat whispered.

"Yaaaah Pat!" KC also whispered

But before Pat could hear it she went beside Wonpil. Jane and KC exchanged looks and then laughs quietly.

Another band was performing.

"Your band is better than theirs." Pat said.

"Oh thank you." Wonpil said.

"What's the name of your band by the way?" I asked.

"Day6." Brian answered me coldly.

Wew so cold but cute. Aiiiish jinja what are you thinking Jane hahaha Jane thought to herself.

"So uhm what are you girls up to these days?" Sungjin asked.

"We just graduated from highschool awhile ago haha and we decided to bond together. Because our paths will be separated during college." KC answered.

"Oh is that so? What will you take then?" Sungjin again asked.

"I'll take a med course and will become a doctor someday haha" KC replied.

"Oh doctor nice. I would like to be a doctor to if I weren't in this band haha." Dowoon joined the conversation.

"Shut up Dowoon hahaha drums are your life. You don't even know a simple anatomy and physiology. Hahah" Jae jokingly reacted to Dowoon's statement.

"Tsss i'm trying to impress here. Haha" Dowoon said.

Everyone laughed. Except for Brian who just smiled.

"Thank you! And now, anyone would like to perform? Feel free to own the stage!" The MC said.

"OMO OMO OMO! Jane you should go!" Pat said full of excitement!

Everyone in the table turned their heads at Jane

"Yeah Jane, Pat is right and besides you have your guitar with you. What's the use of that if you will not perform. Go on!" KC said. And everyone looked at the guitar beside Jane.

"Woah you play? I haven't noticed the guitar hahha" Wonpil said.

"Ah yes. But I'm not ready now." Jane told them.

"You? Not ready! OH COME ON! That's not the Jane I've known. Come." Jae grabbed Jane and the guitar. And headed to the stage.

"Jae! Aniya i'm not ready" Jane said.

"HEY JACKSON-sshi!" Jae called the MC

"Hey Jae!" The guy named Jackson turned to us.

"This is Jane. My friend. She wanted to performed." Jae said to Jackson.

"Oh nice to know. Come on Jane." Jackson held the guitar and Jane followed Jackson.

Jane glared at Jae. And Jae just smiled at her.

Omo I'm nervous! Argh! That CHICKEN LITTLE! I'LL ROAST HIM UNTIL HE DIES! Jane told herself.

Jane is thinking what to sing. She doesn't know what.

"Aish jinja!" She wispered. She's just playing with the strings and thought to sing Rain of Taeyeon.

Now playing Rain by Taeyeon

"WHOOOO THAT'S MY BFF!" Pat yelled

Wtf! Pat stop it. You're making me more nervous. Ok inhale! Exhale! Fighting!... Jane talks to herself.

"SHHHH She cant concentrate." Kc scolded her.

"Whaaaat?" Pat said annoyed. KC just looked at her and looked back to Jane. Pat shrugged her shoulders

teong bin hoesaek bit georin cham heojeonhae
sseulsseulhan gibune yurichangeul yeoreo
naemin du sonwiro tteoreojin bitbangul
gadeuk goineun geurium naui mame heulleo

"Woah she's good!" Sungjin started.

"Yes she is! That's my Jane!" Jae said proudly.

"I will play the keyboard with her since I know the song hahha" Wonpil then headed to the stage.

"Nado I will play the beatbox" and Dowoon joined them too.

waenji nega bogopeun bam
chaoreuneun nunmul
tteooreuneun naui mam sok

biga omyeon naerineun gieoge beonjineun apeume
heumppeok ssodajineun neoreul boda
seonmyeonghaetdeon geu sigane meomchun chae
chueoge jeojeun chae
areumdawotdeon neoreul geuryeo in the rain

Omo omo! They are playing with me. Haha i feel like we're a band.... Jane told her self

Jane is confident now.

"What do you think Brian? It seems like you're enjoying her performance." Jae asked Brian

"Not bad." Brian told him coldly.

"Then why are you smiling?" Jae teases Brian.

"What? What's wrong with smiling huh?" He said coldly.

"Tsssss you're always like that haha" Jae said. Brian smirked.

She has a beautiful voice. And she's also beautiful and became more beautiful when she played the guitar. Aiiiish what's this? Brian aniya! ... Brian told himself. He was mesmerized.

heukbaekppunin sesang sok
hanjulgiui bichi dwaejun neo
(Rain) biga doeeo dagawa
nae yeonghoneul hwanhi balkhyeojwo

Doo-doo-doo-

usan arae najikhaetdeon soksagim Woo-
gaseum han kyeone peojyeo nega deullyeo
oneul haru nae anbureul mutdeusi
pyeonanhan bissori
aryeonhi muldeun gieok neoran bissoge

Woo rain, woo... Dreaming in the rain