Chapter 54: Yeppeoso

Jane's POV

Bandeushi, I Smile 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

After the song the people got more excited when they got to see Brian singing with Day6. Knowing that Brian is an international artist.

"Is that Brian the Singer-Composer of SM in America?"
"Was he a member of Day6? Oh i did not know"

I heard a group of students talking about Brian. They did not know that Day6 was a 5-member-band before. They only knew that it consists of 4. So that other people specifically the students will not get confused about Brian, Sungjin explained. The students, especially the girls squealed, because they did not expect that an international artist will come and join the reunion.

And then there's me, still can't move because I was surprised.

Is this real? Is he real?..... I thought. I can feel a lump in my throat. My sight is getting blurry, because I'm holding back my tears. Mixed emotions filled me. Anger, Hatred, Sadness, and the fact that I missed him so much. All the memories came back to me one by one. Those memories that killed me for the past 5 years.

"Jane!"
"Where are you going?"

I heard my band members are calling after me. I can't hold it anymore. Before they could go down the stage I ran, as far as I could. I ended up at the old building's rooftop. There I cried and cried.

"Why did you show up? Huh?" I started talking with myself. "My life is doing well right now!" I'm still crying. Wae? Why does he need to show himself.

"Aish! Kamjagiya!" I am startled by the sound of my phone. Someone's calling.

Incoming call from: Swaeg Chicken Little

Incoming call from: Dahyun

Dahyun and Jae took turns on calling me. They both left a total of 30 missed calls. I did not answer them, because I know that they're with Brian. I heavily sighed.

To: Swaeg Chicken Little; Dahyun

Got home. Ain't feeling well.

I lied. I sent the same message to Dahyun too. I can't understand on why Jae managed to sing with him when he's more angry with Brian than me.

I feel like my eyes were like puffed balls. I hate myself for crying again over him. I would just like to stay at the rooftop for a moment.  Reminiscing all the memories I had with Brian. Good or bad. It doesn't matter. And then I fell asleep.

Brian's POV

"I'll just call Jane. Where could she be?" Jae said. Dahyun and him took turns on calling her. Dial here and there.

"Oh I got a text message from her!" Jae said.

"Me too!" Dahyun said. "She went home. Because she's not feeling well." I sighed upon hearing that. Of course I know it's lie. Maybe she made that as an excuse, because she doesn't want to see me. Yeah I know she doesn't. She's still mad at me. I saw it in her eyes awhile ago. Lol who wouldn't?

"Bri, uhm" Jae said. I think I know what he is going to say.

"Yes. I know it's alright. I'll just go home too." I lied. I turned my back and started to walk away. My feet are taking me to my old favorite place. The old building's rooftop.

As I stepped in the place, it's like it's walking me down to memory lane. Memories I had with Jane. All the happy times I had with her popped up in my mind. I smiled. A tear fell down my face. I missed her. I just missed Jane.

I sat on the floor and started to sing few lines of my new song. Of course every song I make is for Jane.

(Now Playing: You were Beautiful)

jeongmal harudo
ppajimeopsi neoneun
saranghanda malhaejwosseoji
jamdeulgi jeone
tto nun tteujamaja
malhaejudeon neo
saenggagi na malhaeboneun geoya

You told me
Without skipping even a day
That you loved me
Before I fell asleep
And the moment I wake up
You used to tell me
I’m just saying because I remembered that

yeppeosseo
nal barabwa judeon geu nunbicc
nal bulleojudeon geu moksori
da da
geu modeun ge naegen

You were pretty
Your eyes that used to gaze at me
Your voice that used to call me
All of it, all of it
All of it, to me was

I can't continue singing because my tears are on their way out from my eyes. And I can feel a lump in my throat. I wish I could turn back time.

(3rd person's POV)

Brian was startled, because he heard something strange. He started to get scared. He looked around the roof top and he saw someone behind the post.

She's beautiful..... Brian thought

He saw Jane sleeping. His heartbeat raised. Like it was the first time he saw her. Brian sat infront of her. He couldn't help, but stare at Jane.

Her eyes, nose, lips and everything. I miss her..... Brian thought.

"Hmmm" Jane was about to wake up. Brian immediately stood up. Jane opened her eyes and was surprised when she saw a man infront of her. And it made her even more surprised when she saw that, that man was Brian.

"KAMJAGIYA! What are you doing here?" Jane stood up.

"What are YOU doing here?" Brian asked the same question to her.

"You don't care. Are you following me?" Jane asked.

"The hell no. Why would I?" Brian said.

"Then why are you here?" Jane asked.

"Is this rooftop yours? Am I prohibited here? Is their anything written here that this rooftop is yours?" Brian asked sarcastically.

Jane rolled her eyes "Whatever" she said.

They remained quiet for a while. Just like they used to.

"Jane" Brian started.

No. Don't listen to anything that he will say. Jane, go down now..... Jane thought.

"I have to go down now. I need to see my students. Bye." Jane lied. She turned her back from Brian. Brian just let her.

He didn't even stopped me?.... Jane thought.

Jane! What are you thinking. Of course he wouldn't stop you...... Jane thought again.

I promise you that you will love me again Jane. Everything will be the same again.... Brian said and sighed as he was watching Jane going down from the rooftop.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: HEY LONG TIME NO WRITE. AS I HAVE SAID IN MY "AUTHOR'S NOTE" THAT THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER, BUT I CHANGED MY MIND. HAHAHA I WILL EXTEND MY STORY BECAUSE I MISSED WRITING. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BE ACTIVE AGAIN. I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY STORY. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! 💓💓💓💓💓

P.S: I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEIR SEPT. COMEBACK! PLUS I'M LOVING YOUNGK'S LOOK!!! I'M SO INLOVE WITH HIM!

-Youngk's💜💜💜💜