Chapter 10: Composer

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Jane suddenly shouted.

"Ya! Jane-ssi wae?" Dahyun said.

"I think it' my 100th paper. I can't write a song!" Jane said. Disgusted.

Jane and Dahyun were inside their dorm. Making the assignment that JYP had given them which is to compose a song.

"You know what? Let's take a break. You need air." Dahyun said. Fixing things on her table.

"Easy for you to say. Look!!" Jane walked towards Dahyun's table. "You made 3 songs already and you're makking the 4th one! HOW?" Jane said. And she's freaking out.

"Hahaha! Your overreacting Jane!" Dahyun is laughing.

"What's funny? Huh?" Jane said.

"You just wore your glasses upside down HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" Dahyun put her arms around her abdomen and laughed hard. She is overjoyed.

Jane gets her mini mirror and when the time she saw her face, she burst into laughter.

"HAHAHHAAH You're right Dahyun I'm jst overreacting hahaha." Jane said

Jane laying on her bed and burried her face on the pillow.

"Hey come on let's go get some lunch. I bet your hungry." Dahyun invited Jane.

"Aniyo. I'm not hungry. I'll just take a nap. Komawoyo!!!" Jane said.

"You sure?" Dahyun asked.

"Hmmm" Jane responded.

Tsk haha she's a fast sleeper. Maybe she got tired thinking of words to put on her song... Dahyun thought.

Dahyun gets Jane's blanket and put it on her. Dahyun then gets out for lunch.

**

After 5 hrs.

Omo? It's 5pm? I was just planning a 30 minute nap and then it became 5 hours! Aiiish jinja! So much time wasted.... Jane thought.

Jane is thinking on how she could compose a song? And then finally she drew a big smile on her face.

"Jane, why such a witty?! Yaaaz" Jane is talking to herself in the mirror.

Jane hurried to the bathroom and took a bath. After she had finished everything. She got her phone and dialled Jae's number.

Jane got the idea of asking help from Jae, because Jae also composes songs.

*The number you have dialled is busy at the moment*

Hmm? Maybe they're practicing. Oh well I'll just go to their practice room... Jane thought. And left the dorm with a smile on her face.

**

Day6 dorm

"Brian, you sure you're not coming home?" Sungjin asked.

"Yeah hyung, besides we could take a break. It's weekend." Wonpil said.

"Nah. I'll just stay here. I have songs to finish." Brian said.

"Hey don't stress yourself out Brian. We have a lot of reserved songs here." Jae said with concern.

"Yeah Jae hyung is right. Ka ja!" Wonpil said.

Brian stood up and hugged the boys. The boys were in shock, because it's the 1st time Brian doing this to them.

"It's like you don't know me boys. Making a song is my stress reliever." Brian said.

The boys released from the group hug.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" The boys shouted out of disgust.

"What?" Brian said smiling.

"Are you okay?" -Sungjin

"Are you dying?" -Jae

"Please don't die." -Wonpil

The boys are full of concern.

"Tsk. You're overreacting. Of course not." Brian's smile disappeared. "I just did that, so that you would go home now." Brian said.

"Tsk. Whatever! Haha see you on monday!" Sungjin said.

"Let's go boys! Bye Bri!" Jae said.

The boys led their goodbyes to each other.

Alone and peaceful.... Brian thought.

**

*the number you have dialled is busy at the moment*

Why is Jane not answering? Maybe she's busy... I just wanted to tell her I'm going to Busan. Oh well, I need her to miss me hahahahah.... Jae thought.

**

*knock knock*

Huh? Who is it?.... Brian thought.

Brian walked towards the door and opened it. He saw Jane wearing a white V-neck shirt and a navy blue skinny jeans and a white converse. With her hair tied into a messy bun and she's with her guitar.

Yeppeoda... Brian thought
*lub.dub.lub.dub*

*plok* Jane snap her fingers just to catch Brian's attention.

"Huh?" Brian said.

"Hello, I said, is Jae there?" Jane said.

"Ah uhm, no. He's going to Busan." Brian said.

"Huh? Busan? Waeyo?" Jane said with sadness.

"He's going home? Duh" Brian said coldly.

"Ah okay. About how many hours ago?" Jane said.

"Hmm an hour ago? Why are you looking for him?" Brian said.

"Ah nothing. I just wanted to ask him help for composing a song." Jane said.

"Ah is that it?" Brian said.

"Uh yeah. Nevermind. Sorry for disturbing you." Jane was about to leave, but Brian caught her wrist.

"Wae?" Jane said with confusion.

"Uh perhaps I can help? I compose songs too." Brian offered.

Jane's confused expression transformed into a happy one.

"Jinjaaaaa?" Jane said with disbelief.

"Hmm!" Brian nodded.

"Yaaaaaah KAMSAHAMNIDAAAAAA!" Jane jumped out and hugged Brian. And then she realized that it's Brian. "Ah Mian. I was just grateful. Thank you again." Jane said.

"Gwaenchana. Come in."

*lub.dub.lub.dub*

Stop! What is this?.... Brian thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
(Author's note: Hello guys! So this is it. I got my mind set. Hahhaha so what do ya think? I'm so sorry i was just busy doing school stuffs. Hope you like it. :) )