Chapter 52: I Smile

Jane's POV

"Ok class you are now dismissed."

"Jane Seonseng-nim." Tyuzu, one of my students approached me.

"Tyuzu what is it?" I said.

"Do we really have to compose songs individually?" She asked.

"Yes Tyuzu. It's your 1st exam." I replied.

"Seonseng-nim, I don't know how to write songs. I just play guitar, but I don't compose. Eottoke?" Tyuzu is very worried about the composition. She reminded me so much of myself 5 years ago, when JYP asked us to write a song.

FLASHBACK (5 years ago)

(A/N: This scene is taken from Chapter 11, just so you know 😊✌)

"As I have said if you think of an inspiration, you can think of words and then you put the words all together then form it into a phrase or sentence." Brian said.

"Inspiration? I don't have one!!!" Jane said disgusted.

"No one? It's impossible. All of us have." Brian told Jane.

"What?" Brian is back in his old expression.

"Whay about you? Who's your inspiration?" Jane asked.

"You." Brian said.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Jane Seonseng-nim?" Tyuzu snapped me out from my thoughts.

"Oh. Mianhe." I said. "You know what, an old friend of mine told me that 'if you think of an inspiration, you can think of words and then you put the words all together then form it into a phrase or sentence' and that's how you can compose a song.

"Inspiration?" She asked. I nodded. "But I don't have one." I smiled, because she's really like me before.

"That old friend of mine again told me that all of us have." I said.

"Tyuzu! Let's go we're gonna miss Day6's performance at the restobar." Her friend, Somi told her who is also my student. "Oh Mianhe, I didn't know you were talking with seonseng-nim." Somi bowed at me when she saw me.

"Ne. Gwaenchanayo" I said and smiled.

"Jane Seonseng-nim. Thank you for the advice. I'm gonna think of an inspiration. I gotta go hehe." Tyuzu said.

"Okay. Take care!" They bowed at me as they were leaving the room.

I sighed.

It's been 5 years. A lot had changed in the past 5 years. Pat is known to be one of the famous fashion designers in Korea and owns a dress shop. While KC, is still studying in becoming a doctor and she's engaged with Dowoon now. Who would have thought that among of us 3, KC is the one who'll be married 1st.

Geranium and I have individual works, as you can see I'm a teacher in the university where I graduated. The Seoul Music and Arts University together with Dahyun. Ayeon built her own music school where little kids who want to learn how to play instuments can enroll there. Lisa and Chae decided to come up with a business. They have a music shop. They sell instruments.

Day6 are still Day6. They still perform in restobars or resrtaurants, but the only difference is that they also perform in different parts of asia. My band and I are still performing whenever there events like wedding, party etc. Sometimes, we perform together with Day6 in restobars or restaurants whenever they are here in Korea. Our bond is still the same. Despite the fact Brian left us or should I say 'left me' over his "long time" dream to be an artist of SM entertainment in America together with Nayeon. And guess what? Huh! They got back together. Wow Jinjja. 1st love really never dies.