Chapter 35: Danger

It's been a whole week, Geranium was practicing hard on their upcoming performance. During their breaktimes, Jane was using that time to practice. Nonstop. The other members were twlling her to go get some rest, but she kept on insisting not to. Even at night she will stay 24/7 up just to master the song.

"Yah! Jane Kim! Don't stress yourself! You'll get sick. Dahyun told me that you'll get back to your dorm late." Jae said. He once visited Jane in their practice room.

"Naaah I won't! I'm strong! Hahahah" Jane said.

"Strong your face!" Jae said.

"Yes. Not like you. Scardy cat. Lol or let's just say SCARDY CHICKEN HAHAHAHA" Jane said.

"Funny. But, Jane I'm serious. Go get some sleep. I'll walk with you to your dorm." Jae offered.

"No. It's okay thank you. I'll walk by myself instead. So that I won't bother you." Jane said.

"No. You're not bothering me hahaha" Jae said.

"No really. It's okay. I know your tired." Jane said. Jae narrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay. I'll practice one more round and I'll go back to the dorm. I swear. Go now." Jane said.

"Are you sure?" Jae said. Jane nodded.

"Just one last round and you'll go back to your dorm." Jae said and Jane nodded once again.

"Promise?" Jae said.

"Promise." Jane answered.

"Okay. I'll leave you here. Goodnight Jane." Jae said and gave Jane a quick hug.

"Goodnight swaegchicken!" Jane replied. And then Jae left.

Jane practiced for one last time and after, she cleaned up their practice room a little bit.

*grrrrr* (sound of a hungry stomach ahahahha ✌✌✌✌✌)

"Eottoke? I'm hungry." Jane talked to herself.

Jane quickly get her things and went outside. Since it is very late, the guards won't allow her to go outside the university because of the curfew. It's 2 am.

Where can I eaaaat huhuhu.... Jane thought. Jane just decided to go back to her dorm hoping that Dahyun has a spare food. She walked pass by the school park.

"Psssst" Jane heard a sound. She kept on looking around, but no one was there.

"Pssst" She heard again.

"Who's there?" Jane said. "Jae? Is that you? Don't scare me!" Jane said. Jane walked fast.

"BOO!" someone blocked her way.

"AHHHHHHH" Jane shouted. She was about to fall on the ground, but luckily the person who blocked her way caught her.

**

Jae arrived at their practice room. He saw the 3 boys sleeping. Sungjin, Dowoon and Wonpil.

"Still awake?" Jae said to Brian.

"Ah yeah. Can't sleep." Brian said and he rose from the couch.

"Here!" Jae threw a paperbag to Brian.

"What's this?" Brian s curious on what's inside. "Food?" Brian said when he saw what's inside the paper bag. "Thank you. But I'm not hungry." Brian said.

"It's not for you! Pabo!" Jae said.

"You're the Pabo! Why are you giving this to me when it's not mine?" Brian said.