Chapter 36: Stalker

Brian arrived at the university clinic carrying Jane. He told the nurse that she suddenly collapsed.

"Is she gonna be alright Nurse Dara?" Brian asked the Nurse.

"Yeah. She just need to rest and eat right." Nurse Dara said. "I'm gonna leave you two here ok?" She continued.

"De. Kamsahamnida." Brian bowed to Nurse Dara and then she went back to her table doing her paper works.

Brian sat on the chair beside Jane's bed. He sent Jae a message to see Jane at the clinic. She's still not awake. Brian is just starring at her.

Who were those men? Why would they do such thing to her?.... Brian thought.

I can make her life miserable....

I can make her like miserable....

Nayeon..... Brian thought.

If it's her, I'll just let this incident pass. Just this one..... Brian thought.

Brian held Jane's hand.

I will protect you Jane. Don't worry..... Brian thought again.

"Hmm" Jane is waking up. Brian lets go of Jane's hand. His heartbeat beats fast. Brian cleared his throat.

"You're awake?" Brian said.

"What happened?" Jane rose from her bed. "Ouch" She touched her head.

"Just stay still. You collapsed that's why I rushed you here." Brian said.

Omo he carried me.... Jane thought as she remembered the last thing before she collapsed.

"Kamsahamnida" Jane said.

The door banged open. Brian and Jane turned their heads to the doors direction.

"YAH! I told you to rest!" Jae said. "Oh hey Nurse Dara." Jae waved at Dara. Dara bowed.

"LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!" Jae continued. "YOU WANNA DIE? It's like you're doing SUICIDE!" Jae added. Jane rolled her eyes.

"YAH! CHICKEN! YOU'RE OVER REACTING! Maybe you're the one who wants to die?!" Jane slightly raised her voice and slightly punched Jae.

"Jane-ah! I'm just worried." Jae hugged Jane. Jae looked at Brian. Brian gave him a cold stare and raised his eyebrow. Jae released Jane. Jae mouthed the word "Mianhe" to Brian and laughed quietly. Brian rolled his eyes.

"Ah yeah. I'm feeling better now. Thanks to Brian who carried me all the way here." Jane said. Jae teasingly smiled to Brian. Brian was annoyed.

"Don't mention it. I gotta go." Brian said and left the clinic.

Jae and Jane thanked nurse Dara end left the clinic.

"SWEGCHICKEN! BRIAN CARRIED ME HAHAHAH! HE CARRIED ME HE CARRIE----"Jae cut her off.

"Yah paboya!" Jae said and slightly hit Jane's head.

"Yah! What was that for?" Jane said, annoyed.

"You're crazy." Jae said.

"Nah you're jealous." Jane teased. Jae glared at her. "Hahaha joke!" Jane made a peace sign.

"Let's go! Let's eat! You need to eat right from now on!" Jae said and they went to eat.

**

Jane kept on walking back and forth in her dorm. She kept on thinking that Brian was carrying her when she had collapsed.