Chapter 13: Mr. Bipolar

Jane and Dahyun had finished their lunch.

"Jane, I've got to go. My sister called me. I'm heading to her office." Dahyun said.

"Oh. Sure! Take care!!" Jane said waving to Dahyun.

Jane was on her way to the school park with her guitar.

Maybe I could work on my song... Jane thought.

"Hey! Ouch!" Someone covered Jane's eyes from behind. Jane then recognized the smell of the person who's doing it.

"Yah! Chicken little!"Jane said.

"CORRECT! Hey how are you?" Jae said.

"I'm fine. How about you?" Jane replied.

"I'm feeling great, because I see you now." Jae said.

"Tsk. Whatever! Hahahah" Jane felt flattered.

"Where are you going?" Jae asked.

"To the park! Hahaha. I'll try making a tune of my song.... oh by the wayyyyy I COMPOSED MY 1ST SONG!!!!" Jane said happily.

Jae smiled. But deep inside him he felt a bit jealous, because he knew that Brian helped her. He's not thinking about Brian as a threat, but the fact that Jae likes Jane, maybe Brian could like her too.

Nah! Don't overthink Jae... Jae said.

Jae gets Jane's guitar from her as they are walking to the park.

"Hey what are you doing?" Jane said reaching out her guitar that Jae got.

"Just let me haha. By the way, you came to see me last weekend?" Jae asked.

"Oh yah! Did Brian told you that?" Jane said.

"Ah yeah." Jae said looking at the sky.

"HAHAHA! But you're not there" Jane pouted her lips.

She's cute... Jae thought.

"But thankfully Brian was there haha! He helped me in composing a song." Jane said.

Jae started overthinking again.

"Tsss go to Brian! He's your new bestfriend shooo" Jae said.

He's acting childish again... Jane thought

"I will! But give me my guitar 1st hahahaahahah" Jane said.

Jae gave Jane her guitar back.

"Go! Go with him!" Jae said crossing his arms waiting for Jane to walk away.

"Ooookaaaay." Jane said and then she left.

Is she taking my words seriously???..... Jae thought.

Jae ran after Jane.

"Chamkaman!" Jae said.

"Oh? You said I'll go with Brian. Why are you stopping me? Hahhaha" Jane said while laughing.

"You know I'm just joking ahahaha!!!" Jae gets Jane's guitar again from her and led the way to their practice room.

"Perhaps I can help you make a tune for your song then? It's my way of making it up to you." Jae offered.

Jane smiled and said "NO PROBLEM! HAHA"

They are on their way to the practice room.

**

Sungjin, Wonpil and Dowoon arrived at 7/11 to buy ice cream.

"What about me hyung? I want ice cream too" Wonpil said.

"Are you broken hearted?" Sungjin asked Wonpil.

"No." Wonpil answered.

"Alright then, buy your own! Hahaha I'm buying Dowoon ice cream cause he's broken" Sungjin said.

"Tsk whatever" Wonpil rolled his eyes.

Dowoon smiled.

The door opened the 3 boys turned their heads to the door and their eyes widened as soon as they saw who entered.

**

I need to buy coffee so that I can't sleep while studying..... KC thought.

She was on her way to the nearest 7/11 store, she saw 3 boys waiting on the ice cream machine. Her eyes widened as she found who they were.

What the real f........ KC thought.

**

Brian felt hungry that's why he stopped playing his guitar, got up and was about to go out when someone opened the door. It's Jae and Jane.

"Oh! Hi Brian!" Jane geeted him.

Brian just gave her a cold stare then nodd.

"Hey Bri where are you going?" Jae asked.

"Eat."Brian said.

"Oh, I brought some food. You can have some if you want." Jane said

"No thanks! I'll just eat somewhere else." Brian said

"And oh! I'm planning to make a tune for my song. And Jae would like to help me." Jane continued.

"Great." Brian said and left.

What in the world was that? Have I done something wrong?  Last weekend we're okay and now? What happened?...... Jane thought.

"Sorry. He's always like that." Jae said.

"Is he diagnosed with a Bipolar disorder or what?" Jane said annoyed.

"Why do you say so?" Jae asked.

"He's far from the Brian last weekend. He's kind that day hahah! Well nevermind." Jane said.

Jae smiled. They sat on the couch and started working on Jane's song. They were both laughing.

Brian was looking from the outside through the window.

You don't like her. It's just that day. You don't like her.... Brian thought then left.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's note: Sorry for this chapter. It's very short hahaha!!! Still hoping you like it!! Saranghae ❤❤❤
-YoungK's ❤❤