BONUS CHAPTER: New Year Special 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Nine months after KC and Dowoon's wedding......

Everyone are busy preparing for the New Year's eve. Day6 and Geranium decided to celebrate it at Jane and Brian's house instead at Dowoon's restaurant as what have they originally planned, because they don't want Jane to travel due to her pregnancy. Especially now that she is on her 9th month.

"Jagiya, you don't have to help us preparing the food." Brian said and gave Jane a back hug. They're on the kitchen. "You know, your condition." He continued.

Jane pouted. "I'm not disabled Bri. I'm pregnant." Jane said. Brian sighed.

"I just want to make sure that you and the baby are not going to be stressed." Brian said.

"Stressed? Haha it makes me happy. Please Bri, I wanna help." Jane said. "And besides I still have a week before the baby will come out."

Brian let out a big sigh. "Alright. Alright." Brian bent down to Jane's abdomen and it's like he's going to say something to the baby inside.

"Baby, your mommy is a hard-headed person." Brian said. Jane rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Tell her to stop on what she is doing okaaaay." Brian went closer to the  and kiss Jane's abdomen when...

"Ouch" They both said. They both looked at each other and laughed. The baby kicked.

"I think our baby is telling us not to argue hahaha" Brian said.

"I can't wait to see him Bri." Jane said while caressing her abdomen.

"Me too Jane." Brian said and cupped Jane's face and they kissed passionately.

"Ouch" Jane said and that cause them to stop the kiss. "He kicked me again. Haha" Jane said laughing.

"Guess he doesn't want us do the thing" Brian said and winked at Jane teasingly

"What thing?! Yah Kang Brian I know what you mean. I'm still pregnant!" Jane said.

"Well, I can't wait for you to deliver the baby out. And then let's make another one." Brian said with a teasingly grinn while walking closer towards Jane.

"YAH KANG BRIAN! YOU PERVERT!" Jane said. "YAH DON'T COME NEAR ME." But Brian ended up hugging her and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm just joking. Hahaha. I love you Jane." He said.

"Tsk. Hahahh I love you too Bri." Jane replied.

"OKAY SO. ENOUGH WITH THE "I LOVE YOU'S" THERE. AND YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY ONES WE'RE WAITING BEFORE WE COULD EAT. SO PLEASE LET'S GO AND I'M HUNGRY." Jae interrupted their moment.

"Yah YOU CHICKEN, YOU WANNA BE ROASTED AND BE THE MAIN COURSE OF TONIGHT'S DINNER HUH?" Jane said. Jae rolled his eyes.

"Just please hurry cause I'm so hungryy." Jae said. Jane smiled.

"Yeah yeah. We're going." Jane said. "Let's go Bri." The two went to the garden. They set up the dinner table at the garden so that when the countdown is finished they can witness the fireworks.

The other family members are present too, Jane's parents, Jaebum, Jae's mother, and even Hani (Dahyun's sister) is here.

They all ate happily. Chit chatting some random stuffs about life and when will be the date of Brian and Jane's marriage.

"I'm still saving for it." Brian said.

"You know Younghyun we can help with the expenses." Jane's mom said.

"Thank you eomma, but I'd like to pay for the marriage myself." Brian said smilng. He look at Jane and she gave him a sweet smile.

"Our daughter is very lucky to have you. And we're thankful." Mrs. Kim said.