Chapter 33: Fairy Goddess Dahyun

Flashback:

"JAE I HAVE A PLAN! HELP ME!" Dahyun said.

"What?" Jae asked.

"I have a secret to tell you too." Dahyun said.

"What is it?" Jae said.

"Promise me you won't anyone." Dahyun said.

"Yes. I promise" Jae said.

"Brian...." Dahyun said.

"What about him?" Jae asked.

"He. Uhm. H-he likes Jane! And Nayeon and him are just pretending to be a couple just like you and Jane to make her jealous!" Dahyun said it while her eyes closed. She slightly opened her eyes and saw Jae just starring at her with no reaction.

I knew it!.... Jae thought.

"Sorry for being insensitive. But I just wanted to help Brian." Dahyun said rapidly still with her eyes closed.

"Hahahaha! Gwaenchana!" Jae said laughing.

"You're not hurt or anything?" Dahyun said and opened her eyes.

"I am. But I already know that. Eventhough no one told me that he likes Jane. I noticed that before." Jae said.

"Oh another thing. Please don't tell Jane that Brian is Yo------." Jae cut her off.

"YoungK. Yes I know." Jae said.

"H-how did you know that?" Dahyun asked in awe.

"Hmm let's just say I saw him once putting something outside your dorm. And Jane showed me once the card that, that YOUNGK gave her and with just one glance I know that it was Brian's penmanship." Jae said. "Because he is the one who majority composes our songs and we usually get to see his penmanship." He continued.

"Oh right hahahaha" Dahyun said. "But why did you not tell Brian that you know that he is YoungK?" Dahyun asked.

"It's because I want Jane to figure out who YoungK is by herself not from me nor from anyone." Jae answered Dahuun's question.

"Ooooohhhhhh." Dahyun said.

"So what's the plan?" Jae said.

"I'll tell Brian to break up with Nayeon." Dahyun said.

"U-huh? And? You would tell me that Jane and I should stop the fake relationship then?" Jae predicted what Dahyun would say. Dahyun nodded.

"Okay!" Jae agreed.

"Wait. Is it really okay with you?" Jae said.

"Even if I'll say no, I have nothing to do with it. Because he likes Brian, but it's okay now. Besides she's my bestfriend and I want her to be happy." Jae said and smiled.

Aweeeee Jae..... Dahyun thought. She felt pity for Jae. But she eagerly likes to help Brian.

"So, I'll tell Brian about you and Jane okay?" Dahyun said and Jae nodded.

"Alright!! We will implement our plan as soon as we get back to Seoul! Okie?" Dahyun offered a highfive with Jae.

"Okie!" Jae gave her a highfive. And they decided to go back to the function hall.

END OF FLASHBACK....

Present:

"How about the YoungK thing? Does he know?" Brian said.

"Yup!" Dahyun said.

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL?!.... Brian thought.

"What the? I thought that I could trust you?!" Brian slightly raised his voice.