Chapter 14: Geranium

It's Friday. Time is flying so fast. Jane had finished making a tune for her song. Thanks to Jae. Brian is still the same. Jane is trying to approach him, but he's still cold as f.

"Okay. Now I will group you. We have 4 drummers here right. So you all are put into different groups." JYP said. "You will now have a band." He continued.

This is it... I will now have my own band... Jane thought. She's excited. Luckily JYP put Jane and Dahyun on the same band. But as JYP announced the last member of their group their faces can't be drawn.

Ayeon Baek... Jane and Dahyun both thought.

Ayeon Baek rolled her eyes. They have the same feeling towards each other.

JYP then gave them the keys to their respective practice rooms and handed each of the group an envelope.

The girls were in awe.

"Inside the envelope is your 1st song to perform. Each week you have a new song to practice. It is your members composition. You should pratcice now. Because next friday, I will schedule you to perform in the open court." JYP said.

The girls gasp.

"Jeongmal?" One of the girls said.

"Yes. So practice hard. That will serve as your practical exam." Jyp said then left.

Jane and her group headed to their practice room. As they open door, they saw a couch, a dining table, a television and equipments to be used for their practices like amplifiers and speakers. They were all in awe. The walls of the room were sky blue in color which makes it cute.

"Woaaaaah!" Dahyun immediately ran to the couch.

Jane in the others 2 girls followed Dahyun and sat on the couch.

"So soft." Said the others.

"Tsk. So ignorant." Ayeon said and sat on the opposite couch.

The girls then fixed themselves when they heard Ayeon speak.

"Ah hehe Mian! ✌" the other girl said. "Incase that you don't know me. I'm Lalisa Manoban and I play the drums. You can call me Lisa." The girl said.

"Oh nice to meet you! Lisa!" Jane said. "I'm Jane Kim. I play the guitar. " Jane continued.

"I'm Dahyun Kim! I also play the guitar." Dahyun said.

"I also play the guitar haha! By the way I'm Chaeyoung Park (Rosè frm Blackpink) ." The ther girl said.

The girls turned their heads to Ayeon who's focusing on her phone.

"Ehem?" Dahyun said

"What?" Ayeon said.

"Please introduce yourself" Dahyun said.

"Do I have to? I think they know my name. We have seen each other for a month already." Ayeon said sarcastically.

"Yes I know. But we have to introduce ourselves because we're a band now duh." Dahyun said annoyed.

"Fine fine. I' Ayeon Baek. I play the keyboard. Happy now?" Ayeod said and went back to focus on her phone.

"Sorry. For that." Dahyun said.

Jane, Lisa and Chae just smiled and nodded.

"Oh what about the envelope Jyp gave. Whose song could it be" Chae asked.

"Oh right. Where is that?" Dahyun said and searching for the envelope.

"Oh it's here." Jane said as she gets the envelope on the ground. "Maybe you have dropped it when you jumped on the couch awhile ago hahaha" Jane said.