Chapter 18: Brian x Jae

Monday came and Jyp gathered all the girls of his class. He is gonna announce on who got the highest score during their performance last friday.

Everyone in the room was nervous and worried, because they all gave their best to make their perfomance a success. They're seated according to their bands.

"Once again I would like to congratulate you all for last Friday's event!!!" Jyp said. "But before I would tell you who got the highest score, I would like to make changes on your future performances." He added.

Everyone was curious of what he's gonna say.

"Instead pf performing every week, it will be every month. So that you will have a lot of time to prepare. Is that good?"  Jyp said.

"YEEEEEEYYYYYYY!" All the girls cheered and clapped except for Jane.

Dahyun noticed Jane that is having a blank stare.

"Hey!" Dahyun snapped out Jane.

"H-huh?" Jane came back to reality.

"What's happening to you? You're acting like that so often." Dahyun said. Jane just shook her head. "AH! HAHAHA I know, still thinking about who YoungK is?" Dahyun teased Jane. Jane smiled. Dahyun shook her head.

"Ok so now, It's time."  Jyp said. Jane and Dahyun's conversation was cut and paid attention to Jyp.

"Omo I'm nervous!!!!" Lisa hugged Ayeon from the back.

"Hey!" Ayeon freed herself from Lisa.

"Tsk!" Lisa rolled er eyes on Ayeon. Ayeon did the same thing to Lisa too. Lisa then hugged Chae instead. Jane, Dahyun and Chae chuckled.

"4th place is...... TWICE." Jyp sad. They all clapped. Despite they got the last place, TWICE managed to smile. TWICE stood up and bowed at the others.

"3rd is....... BLACKPINK!" Geranium let out a big sigh of relief, and hoping that they could get the highest score. BLACKPINK did the same thing what TWICE did. They all clapped.

"Two more bands to go!" Jyp said. He's excited. "But the discrepancy between XOXO and Geranium's are just 2 points! Haha who could that be???" He continued.

"I'm sure we'll gonna get the 1st place!" Min said. One of the XOXO girls said confidently

"Yeah right. Haha" Bae said. Another member agreed to Min.

XOXO looked teasingly at Geranium and they all smirked at Geranium.

Jane noticed Ayeon is holding her temper. Jane help Ayeon's hand.

"Relax." Jane whispered. Ayeon's temper slighty went down.

"Congratulations to....." Jyp paused that created a thrill moment.

"Omo omo omo omo" Lisa whispered to herself, closed her eyes and had her fingers crossed.

Please let it be us. Please.... Jane thought.

"XOXO!!!!" Jyp said. XOXO jumped out of joy. It left Geranium dumbfounded for awhile, but then it they managed to smile and clapped their hands.

"It's okay Geranium! You still did a good work!" Jyp said to cheer them up.

"De Seonsaengnim!" Geranium said.

After, they congratulate each other. Jyp left and so as Blackpink and Twice, leaving XOXO and Geranium alone.

"Better luck next time girls." Chae, the leader of XOXO and has the same name of Chae of Geranium said. And the other members laughed sarcastically and the  left.