Chapter 25: Date

Monday came. Jane felt better than before, now she made up her mind that she only love Jae, because they're just really bestfriends. Nothing more.

Jane was heading back to her dorm. There was a group of 4 girls who blocked her way.

"Are you Jane?" One of the girls said.

"Ah yeah. Waeyo?" Jane said with a confused face.

"We've been eyeing on you, because you're close to Day6. And our Jae oppa likes you!" Said the other.

"Stay away from them or else your life will be ruined." The other one said. And the girls left. Jane chuckled.

FANGIRLS! Hahaha they're indeed famous.... Jane thought.

Jane arrived at her dorm. Dahyun immediately hugged her when she saw Jane.

"Jane-ah!!!! Gwaenchana?" Dahyun said. Touching Jane's neck and forehead.

"De. I'm okaaaay. No fever at all!!!" Jane said.

They chatted for minutes, Jane is telling Dahyun all of the things she told KC. About Jae's confession and her plan for YoungK.

"Oh speaking of YoungK. I almost forgot." Dahyun stood up and gets something from her drawer.

"Here." Dahyun gave Jane a small box.

"What's this?" Jane asked.

"See for yourself hahaha" Dahyun said.

The box is pink and has a floral ribbon. It has a card attached on it. Jane gets the card and read it.

"Cheer up Jane! You'll win on to the next performance! Keep smiling!!! -YoungK✌✌" Jane read the card.

"I found that yesterday, infront our dorm door  hahaha!" Dahyun said. Jane opened the box.

"Omo a guitar strap! Kyeeeeeopta" Jane said smiling.

"I bet that YoungK really likes you. Jae and YoungK! Wow. One at a time Jane Hahahah!" Dahyun teased Jane. Jane rolled her eyes and read the card again.

"I REALLY GOT TO FIND WHO YOUNGK IS!" Jane said.

**
Brian arrived at their practice room. He brought foods that Jaebum prepared for Day6.

"BRIAN HYUUUUNG!!!!" Wonpil rushed to him. "OMO FOOOOODS!" He continued. Wonpil gets the food which Brian was holding.

This guy. Always thinks about food... Brian thought then smirked.

"Hey!" Sungjin and Dowoon greeted him. Brian nodded.

"I brought food. Jaebum hyung made that for you." Brian said

"Really? Jaebum hyung is always kind and caring for his brother's bandmates. Unlike his brother...." Sungjin said and smiles teasingly at Brian.

"Yah! Don't get even a pinch of that food! You ungrateful leader!" Brian said, in response to Sungjin's statement.