Chapter 5:

Jane, KC and Pat came back to Seoul. As soon as they have arrived in their respective houses, they unpacked their things.

**
At KC's

"Waaaaaaah! At last" KC jumped on to her bed and doesn't want to unpack her things, because she is tired. She took a nap for 10 minutes and then woke up.

"I have no choice, I have to unpack now or else eomma will be mad at me."

She went down to the garage and gets her bag. And when she returned to her room, her phone beeped.

"Oh. 'ANNYEONG'? A text message from an unknown number. Hmm I wonder who's this?" KC just ignored the message and continued to unpack.

Oh well I dont care. I dont reply to someone whom I don't know. KC thought.

**
At Pat's

"YAAAAAAAAH WHY CAN'T I STOP THINKING ABOUT WONPIL??" Pat, on her bed roll around everytime she thinks about wonpil.

"Wonpil"
"Wonpil"
"Wonpil"
"Wonpil"

Wonpil..wonpil..wonpil

Pat fell asleep still thinking about Wonpil.

**
Jane's

She starts to play with her guitar and starts to humm. Suddenly her phone rang.

"Oh it's Jae." She immediately answered te call.

"Yobosseo? Jae-sshi!"

"Ah yeah. Got home?" Jae asked.

"Yah an hour ago. Wae?" Jane asked why.

"Are you free? I'm inviting you to watch our performance." Jae asked.

"Sure! Where is it?" Jane said.

Jae gave the name of the resto where they will perform.

"Oh I must invite  KC and Pat!" Jane told Jae.

"Ok! If they wanted to. The others wants to bond too." Jae said.

"O-K! I'll call them byieeeee." Jane ended the call.

Jane called KC, but she couldn't because KC is tired she wants to sleep.

Jane dialled Pat 10 times she doesn't answer.

Maybe I'll go all by myself haha... Jane thought.

She's ready to go then suddenly her phone rang. It's Pat.

"Yeobosseo! Pat? Nice timing. Day6 are inviting us to-----"

"Yes yes I'm ready let's go." Pat didn't let Jane finish talking. And ended the call.

"Eomma! I'll go out saranghaaae. Be back before midnight maybe haha" Jane told her mom.

"OK. TAKE CARE! NO BOYS!" Jane's mom said.

"Arasso." Jane said.

Jane was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt, black skinny jeans and a red converse. When she got out she was shocked when she saw Pat waiting outside.

"Aish jinja! You almost gave me a heart attack." Jane said.

"Hahah mian! Pali pali! Let's go". Pat grabbed her hand. And they started walking.

Tss  if I know she's excited to see Wonpil hahaha!  Jane thought.

"By the way how did you know?" Jane asked.

"CON-NEC-TIONSSSS."  Pat replied.

"Whatever." Jane said and chuckled.

**
They arrived at the said resto and they are in the right timing the day6 performs on the stage.